Experiment #397 - SpatsExperiment #397 - Spats (2005) Season 2 Episode 213- Disney's Lilo & Stitch Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 455 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Buena Vista Television
- Disney's Lilo & Stitch Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Lilo, Stitch, Jumba Jookiba, Mr. Pleakley, Captain Gantu, Experiment 625, Mrs. Hasagawa, Mango Customer, Shaved Ice Vendor, Shaved Ice Customer, Honeymooning Couple, Other Couple, Bikers, Tour Bus Driver, Penny Proud, Oscar Proud, Trudy Proud, Bebe Proud, Cece Proud, Suga-Mama, Puff, Wizard Kelly, Mr. Cooper, Spats, Surf & Turf (Wrestler #1), The Lava Pit (Wrestler #2).
- Vocal Talent: Daveigh Chase (Lilo), Chris Sanders (Stitch), David Ogden Stiers (Dr. Jumba Jookiba), Kevin McDonald (Mr. Pleakley), Kevin Michael Richardson (Captain Gantu, Cobra Bubbles), Rob Paulsen (Experiment #625, Experiment Computer), Amy Hill (Mrs. Hasagawa), Kyla Pratt (Penny Proud), Tommy Davidson (Oscar Proud), Paula Jai Parker (Trudy Parker-Proud), Tara Strong (Bebe Proud, Cece Proud, Puff), JoMarie Payton (as Jo Marie Payton-Noble) (Suga Mama), Aries Spears (Wizard Kelly), Shaun Fleming (Keoni Jameson), Lili Ishida (Yuki), Kunewa Mook (Hula Teacher), Kali Whitehurst (Fibber), Frank Welker (Experiment Voices), Dee Bradley Baker, Carlos Alazaqui, Clyde Kusatsu, James A. Taylor, Derek Stevens Price, Gregory A. Kyprianou.
- Directed By Victor Cook.
- Produced By Victor Cook.
Executive Producers: Jess Winfield, Tony Craig, Bobs Gannaway.
Associate Producer: Maureen Iser.
- Written By Heather Lombard, Evan Gore.
- Edited By Tony Mazgalski.
Assistant Film Editor: Peter Kaufman.
- Dialogue Director: Lisa Schaffer.
- Voice Casting: Jamie Thompson, Lisa Schaffer.
- Story Editors: Heather Lombard, Evan Gore.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Experiment #397 - Spats? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information