Perchance To DreamPerchance To Dream (1992) Season 1 Episode 30- Batman: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 1381 times total.
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Batman: The Animated Series Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Batman, Bruce Wayne, Thomas Wayne, Martha Wayne, Commissioner James Gordon, Alfred Pennyworth, Selina Kyle, The Mad Hatter, Dr. Leslie Thompson.
- Vocal Talent: Kevin Conroy (Batman/Bruce Wayne/Thomas Wayne), Bob Hastings (Commissioner James Gordon), Efrem Zimbalist Jr. (Alfred Pennyworth), Adrienne Barbeau (Selina Kyle), Brian Cummings (Reporter), Roddy McDowall (The Mad Hatter), Diana Muldaur (Dr. Leslie Thompson), Adrienne Barbeau (Martha Wayne).
- Directed By Boyd Kirkland.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Eric Radomski, Bruce Timm (as Bruce W. Timm).
Executive Producers: Jean MacCurdy, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By Joe R. Lansdale.
Story: Laren Bright, Michael Reaves.
- Edited By Joe Gall, Theresa Gilroy Nielsen.
Supervising Film Editor: Al Breitenbach.
- Story Editor: Paul Dini.
- Theme Song: Danny Elfman.
- Casting and Voice Direction: Andrea Romano.
- Storyboards: Gregg Davidson, Ronaldo Del Carmen, Phill Norwood.
- Character Design: Chen-Yi Chang, Michael Diederich, Glen Murakami, Dexter Smith, Bruce W. Timm.
- Vehicle and Prop Design: Trish Burgio, Jonathan Fisher, Shayne Poindexter.
- Layout and Animation Supervisor: Ric Machin.
- Timing Directors: Boyd Kirkland, Vincent Bassols.
- Background Design: Troy Adomitis, Robert Haverland, David Karoll, Lawrence Kim, Rae McCarson, Filipe Morell, Keith Weesner, Todd Winter.
- Background Paint: Steve Butz, Russell G. Chong, Charles Pickens.
- Background Paint Supervisor: Don Schweiker.
- Copying and Shipping: Carlton Batten, Ana Durand.
- Digital Production: Alan G. Brown, (Animated F/X, Inc.)
- Animation Checking: Jan Browning, Brenda Brummet, Jennifer Damiani, Bunty Dranko, Karl Jacobs, Howard Schwartz.
- Sub-Main Titles: Carolyn Guske, Eric Mahady.
- Ink and Paint: Robin Kane, Eric Nordberg.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Bunny Minns.
- Madel Mark-Up: Jean DuBois, Lisa Leonardi, Valerie Walker.
- Color Stylists: Katheryn Gilmore, Pamela Long.
- BG Color Key: Carolyn Guske.
- Sound Reading: Bradley Carow, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joe Sandusky.
- Videotape Supervision: Jau Weinman, Scott Williams.
- Sound Effects: Russell Brower.
- Sound Services: Monterey Post Production.
- Re-Recording Mixers Thomas J. Maydeck, C.A.S., Russell Brower.
- Music Editing: Daryl Kell.
- Dialogue/ADR: Mark Keatts.
- ADR Coordinator: Kelly Ann Foley.
- Negative Cutting: Mary Nelson.
- Foley Mixer: Bob Lacivita.
- Foley Artist: Mike Dickeson.
- Post Production Facilities: The Post Group, Monterey Post Production.
- Voice Recording: Harry Andronis, Gabe Chiesa.
- Sound Dimension: Spatializer.
- Laborarory Sevices: C.F.I.
- Staff Assistants: Geno DuBois, Dustin Foster, Virginia Roth.
- Production Admisistrator: Alyson Brown.
- Recording Administrator: Leslie Lamers.
- Voice Over Assistant: Erin Keeler.
- Production Assistants: Tammy List, Nicole Pouliot.
- Production Manager: Haven Alexander.
- Production Executives: Ken Duer, Barbara Simon Dierks, Liza-Ann Warren.
- Executive In Charge of Production: Tim Sarnoff.
Batman Created By Bob Kane
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Perchance To Dream? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Bruce Wayne wakes up to find his dearest wish has come true: his parents are not dead, and he is not and has never been Batman. Not only that, but he's engaged to Selina Kyle. At first he's ecstatic, but a number of clues force him to the conclusion that somehow... (more)