Feat Of Clay: Part 1Feat Of Clay: Part 1 (1992) Season 1 Episode 21- Batman: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 1637 times total.
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Batman: The Animated Series Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Batman, Bruce Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth, Roland Daggett, Germs, Summer Gleeson, Teddy, Matt Hagen/Clayface, Lucius Fox, Bell).
- Vocal Talent: Kevin Conroy (Batman/Bruce Wayne), Efrem Zimbalist Jr. (Alfred Pennyworth), Ed Asner (Roland Daggett), Ed Begley Jr. (Germs), Mari Devon (Summer Gleeson), Dick Gautier (Teddy), Ron Perlman (Matt Hagen/Clayface), Brock Peters (Lucius Fox), Scott Valentine (Bell).
- Directed By Dick Sebast.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Eric Radomski, Bruce Timm (as Bruce W. Timm).
Executive Producers: Jean MacCurdy, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By Michael Reaves.
Story: Marv Wolfman, Michael Reaves.
- Edited By Joe Gall, Theresa Gilroy Nielsen.
Supervising Film Editor: Al Breitenbach.
- Story Editor: Paul Dini.
- Theme Song: Danny Elfman.
- Casting and Voice Direction: Andrea Romano.
- Storyboards: Gregg Davidson, Ronaldo Del Carmen, Phill Norwood.
- Character Design: Chen-Yi Chang, Michael Diederich, Glen Murakami, Dexter Smith, Bruce W. Timm.
- Vehicle and Prop Design: Trish Burgio, Jonathan Fisher, Shayne Poindexter.
- Layout and Animation Supervisor: Ric Machin.
- Timing Directors: Boyd Kirkland, Vincent Bassols.
- Background Design: Troy Adomitis, Robert Haverland, David Karoll, Lawrence Kim, Rae McCarson, Filipe Morell, Keith Weesner, Todd Winter.
- Background Paint: Steve Butz, Russell G. Chong, Charles Pickens.
- Background Paint Supervisor: Don Schweiker.
- Copying and Shipping: Carlton Batten, Ana Durand.
- Digital Production: Alan G. Brown, (Animated F/X, Inc.)
- Animation Checking: Jan Browning, Brenda Brummet, Jennifer Damiani, Bunty Dranko, Karl Jacobs, Howard Schwartz.
- Sub-Main Titles: Carolyn Guske, Eric Mahady.
- Ink and Paint: Robin Kane, Eric Nordberg.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Bunny Minns.
- Madel Mark-Up: Jean DuBois, Lisa Leonardi, Valerie Walker.
- Color Stylists: Katheryn Gilmore, Pamela Long.
- BG Color Key: Carolyn Guske.
- Sound Reading: Bradley Carow, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joe Sandusky.
- Videotape Supervision: Jau Weinman, Scott Williams.
- Sound Effects: Russell Brower.
- Sound Services: Monterey Post Production.
- Re-Recording Mixers Thomas J. Maydeck, C.A.S., Russell Brower.
- Music Editing: Daryl Kell.
- Dialogue/ADR: Mark Keatts.
- ADR Coordinator: Kelly Ann Foley.
- Negative Cutting: Mary Nelson.
- Foley Mixer: Bob Lacivita.
- Foley Artist: Mike Dickeson.
- Post Production Facilities: The Post Group, Monterey Post Production.
- Voice Recording: Harry Andronis, Gabe Chiesa.
- Sound Dimension: Spatializer.
- Laborarory Sevices: C.F.I.
- Staff Assistants: Geno DuBois, Dustin Foster, Virginia Roth.
- Production Admisistrator: Alyson Brown.
- Recording Administrator: Leslie Lamers.
- Voice Over Assistant: Erin Keeler.
- Production Assistants: Tammy List, Nicole Pouliot.
- Production Manager: Haven Alexander.
- Production Executives: Ken Duer, Barbara Simon Dierks, Liza-Ann Warren.
- Executive In Charge of Production: Tim Sarnoff.
Based on the DC Comics Characters
Batman Created By Bob Kane
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Feat Of Clay: Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Matt Hagen, a popular actor is addicted to a strange chemical formula developed by Roland Daggett's labs. This chemical gives him the ability to alter his facial features without makeup, keeping his looks so that his public doesn't know he was horribly disfigured... (more)