Lady And The Tramp II: Scamp's AdventureLady And The Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure (2001) Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
This page has been viewed 94 times this month, and 3836 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Buena Vista Home Video, Walt Disney Home Video
- Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Scamp, Angel, Buster (Chief Junkyard Dog), Tramp, Jock the Scottish Terrier, Trusty, Dogcatcher, Lady), Mooch (Junkyard Dog), Sparky (Junkyard Dog), Francois (Junkyard Dog), Ruby (Junkyard Dog), Si (Siamese Cat), Am (Siamese Cat), Annette, Darling, Jim Dear, Aunt Sarah, Junior, Otis, Collette, Danielle, Reggie (Vicious Street Dog), Mrs. Mahoney the Street-Wig Woman, Tony, Joe, Chorus, End Title Singers.
- Vocal Talent: Scott Wolf (Scamp), Alyssa Milano (Angel), Chazz Palminteri (Buster) [Chief Junkyard Dog], Jeff Bennett (Tramp, Jock the Scottish Terrier, Trusty, Dogcatcher), Jodi Benson (Lady [Segment "Pidge"]), Bill Fagerbakke (Mooch [Junkyard Dog]), Mickey Rooney (Sparky [Junkyard Dog]), Bronson Pinchot (Francois [Junkyard Dog]), Cathy Moriarty (Ruby [Junkyard Dog]), Mary Kay Bergman (Si [Siamese Cat]), Debi Derryberry (Annette), Barbara Goodson (Darling), Nick Jameson (Jim Dear), Tress MacNeille (Aunt Sarah, Am [Siamese Cat]), Andrew McDonough (Junior), Rob Paulsen (Otis), Kath Soucie (Collette, Danielle), Frank Welker (Reggie [Vicious Street Dog]), April Winchell (Mrs. Mahoney, the Street-Wig Woman), Jim Cummings (Tony), Michael Gough (Joe), Roger Bart (Scamp [Singing]), Jess Harnell (Buster [Chief Junkyard Dog] [Singing]), Melissa Manchester (Angel [Singing]), Susan Egan (Angel [Singing]), Amick Byram (Chorus), Susan Holder (Chorus), Norman Large (Chorus), Rick Logan (Chorus), Bobbi Page (Chorus), Christina Saffran (Chorus), Joy Enriquez (End Title Song), Carlos Ponce (End Title Song).
- Directed By Darrell Rooney.
Co-directed By: Jeannine Roussel.
- Produced By Jeannine Roussel.
Associate Producer: David W. King.
- Animated By Bernard Derriman, Andries Maritz, Rizaldy Valencia, Kevin Wotton.
Supervising Animator (“Lady/Tramp”): Lianne Hughes.
Supervising Animator (“Scamp/Angel”): Andrew Collins.
Supervising Animator (“Junkyard Dogs”): Kevin Peaty.
Animation Director: Steve Trenbirth.
- Written By Bill Motz, Bob Roth.
Additional Screenplay Material: Tom Rogers, Flip Kobler, Cindy Marcus.
- Edited By Debra Light (Assistant Editor).
Assistant Film Editor: Kris Gilpin.
- Casting: Jamie Thomason.
- Production Design: Robert St. Pierre.
- Art Direction: Robert Schaefer, Fred Warter.
- Production Managers: Dan Forster, Deanne M. Jaedicke, Maude Lewis, Patrick Love.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Mark von der Heide.
- Storyboard Supervisor: Andrew Austin.
- Storyboard Artists: Gary Graham, Rebecca Rees.
- Storyboard: Jenny Lerew.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Dave Stone.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixers: Tom Dahl, Mel Metcalfe, Elliot Tyson.
- Foley Artist: Vanessa Theme Ament.
- ADR Mixer: Carlos Sotolongo.
- Original Dialog Mixer: Carlos Sotolongo.
- Special Effects Supervisor: Adam Phillips.
- Special Effects: Raymond C. King.
- Graphics Specialist: Daniel J. Brick.
- Lead Compositors: Andrew Coates, Mark Evans, Elias Macute, Damian Temporale.
- Visual Effects Senior Checker/Compositor: Christine O'Connor.
- Compositor: Tony Quelch.
- Senior Key Clean-Up Artist: Stephanie Olivieri.
- Layout Artist: Mark Sonntag.
- Layout Clean-Up Artist: Jak Ballantine.
- Clean-Up Artist: Eddie Choo.
- Inbetween Artist: Kris Gardiner.
- Production Coordinators: Cami Bourquin, Thomas Shalin.
- Production Assistant: Charles Lyons.
- Post-Production Coordinator: Mark Bollinger.
- Background Supervisor: Beverley McNamara.
- Digital Background Artist: Sean Steinmuller.
- Technical Directors: Gary Page, Kimberly Rose.
- Lead Character Designer: Robert Sledge.
- Inbetween Character Lead: Michael Pattison.
- Dialogue Director: Jamie Thomason.
- Talent Coordinator: Steven Neibert.
- Soundtrack: Walt Disney Records.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Lady And The Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Lady and Tramp's mischievous pup, Scamp, longs for the wild and free lifestyle that his father once had as a stray, so he runs away from home and into the streets where he joins and grows up living with a pack of stray dogs known as the "Junkyard Dogs." Buster,... (more)