A Bug's LifeA Bug's Life (1998) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 83 times this month, and 5445 times total.
- Pixar Animation Studios, Walt Disney Studios
- Buena Vista Pictures
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Flik, Hopper, Princess Atta, Dot, Queen, Molt, Slim, Heimlich, Francis, Manny, Gypsy, Rosie, Tuck, P.T. Flea, Dim, Mr. Soil, Dr. Flora, Thorny, Cornelius.
- Vocal Talent: Dave Foley (Flik), Kevin Spacey (Hopper), Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Princess Atta), Hayden Panettiere (Dot), Phyllis Diller (Queen), Richard Kind (Molt), David Hyde Pierce (Slim), Joe Ranft (Heimlich, Additional Voices), Denis Leary (Francis), Jonathan Harris (Manny), Madeline Kahn (Gypsy), Bonnie Hunt (Rosie), Michael McShane (Tuck/Roll), John Ratzenberger (P.T. Flea), Brad Garrett (Dim), Roddy McDowall (Mr. Soil), Edie McClurg (Dr. Flora), Alex Rocco (Thorny), David Ossman (Cornelius).
- Directed By John Lasseter.
Co-director: Andrew Stanton.
- Produced By Darla K. Anderson, Kevin Reher.
- Animated By Michael Berenstein, Dylan Brown, Sandra Christiansen, Scott Clark, Brett Coderre, Tim Crawfurd, David DeVan, Andrew Gordon, Timothy Hittle, John Kahrs, Karen Kiser, Bob Koch, Shawn P. Krause, Bankole Lasekan, Dan Lee, Les Major, Daniel Mason, Jon Mead, Billy Merritt, Karyn Metlen, Valerie Mih, James Ford Murphy, Mark Oftedal, Michael Parks, Sanjay Patel, Bobby Podesta, Jeff Pratt, Karen Prell, Roger Rose, Andrew Schmidt, Steve Segal, Doug Sheppeck, Alan Sperling, Doug Sweetland, David Tart, Mark A. Walsh, Tasha Wedeen.
- Written By Andrew Stanton, Don McEnery, Bob Shaw.
Story: John Lasseter, Joe Ranft.
- Edited By Lee Unkrich.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about A Bug's Life? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information