I Got My Mind On My Mummy And My Mummy On My MindI Got My Mind On My Mummy And My Mummy On My Mind (2005) Episode 4- The Life and Times of Juniper Lee Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 606 times total.
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Cartoon Network
- The Life and Times of Juniper Lee Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Juniper "June" Lee, Monroe, Ah Mah, Marcus, Ophelia, Jodi, Ray Ray, Roger, Lead Minion, Announcer, Skeeter Khomen-Getit, Deputy Minion, June's Mom, Ophelia's Grandmother, Dennis Lee, Zombies.
- Vocal Talent: Lara Jill Miller (Juniper "June" Lee), Carlos Alazraqui (Monroe, Lead Minion, Announcer), Amy Hill (Ah Mah), Phil LaMarr (Marcus), Candi Milo (June's Mom, Ophelia's Grandmother, Ophelia), Colleen O'Shaughnessey (Jodi), Kath Soucie (Ray Ray), Tara Strong (Roger), Jeff Bennett (Skeeter Khomen-Getit), Adam Wylie (Deputy Minion, Zombie #1), Alexander Polinsky (Dennis Lee).
- Directed By Frank Squillace.
- Produced By Janet Dimon (Line Producer).
Executive Producers: Brian A. Miller, Judd Winick.
- Written By Marsha Griffin, Timothy McKeon, Judd Winick.
- Edited By Roger Hinze.
- Created By: Judd Winnick.
- Casting: Susan Blu.
- Art Direction: Alan Bodner.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Jay Bastian.
- Key Background Painters: Kit Boyce, Ruben Chavez, Ashby Manson.
- Storyboard Artist: Shannon Denton.
- Foley Recordist: Roy Braverman.
- Foley Mixer: Donald Lyles.
- Voice Director: Susan Blu.
- Production Coordinator: Nate Funaro.
- Production Assistant: Pietro Piumetti.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Eric Freeman.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Marc Mailand.
- Sound Editor: Daisuke Sawa.
- Story Editor: Marsha Griffin.
- Character Designers: Mike Kunkel, Ovi Nedelcu.
- Publicist: Courtenay Palaski.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Got My Mind On My Mummy And My Mummy On My Mind? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
June and Marcus (her secret crush) are given a class assignment to do a report on a mummy. Trouble arises when the mummy is brought back to life, raises the dead as a workforce, and opens a restaurant chain. June must stop the mummy from permanently raising his... (more)