The Plaid Baron Strikes AgainThe Plaid Baron Strikes Again (1980) Season 1 Episode 4-C- Tom and Jerry Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 621 times total.
- Filmation Associates, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Television
- Tom and Jerry Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Spike, Tyke.
- Vocal Talent: Frank Welker (Spike).
- Directed By Don Christensen.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Thomas Baron, Arland Barron, James Brummett, Patrick Clark, Richard Coleman, James Davis, Ed De Mattia, Jeffrey Etter, Lillian Evans, Rick Farmiloe, Kennetha Hildebrand, Miguel Garcia, Michael Gerard, Lee Halpern, Karen Haus, Brett Hisey, Stephen Marsh, Larry Miller, Gale Morgan, Frank Nakielski, Edwardo Olivares, Jack Ozark, William Pratt, William Recinos, Chrystal Russell, Sonja Ruta, Don Schloat, Cheryl Selleck, Larry Silverman, James Simon, Ka Moon Song, Michael Toth, Robert Tyler, Dardo Velez, Lawrence White.
Animation Supervisor: Marlene Robinson.
Animation Directors: Bob Arkwright, John Armstrong, Kent Butterworth, Ed Friedman, Lou Kachivas, Marsh Lamore, Ernie Schmidt, Kay Wright, Lou Zukor.
- Edited By Ron Fedele, Joe Gall, Hector Gike, Tom Pearson, Jim Puente, Robert Waxman.
- Vice President In Charge Of Production: Joe Mazzuca.
- Executive Vice President Creative Affairs: Arthur H. Nadel.
- Production Manager: Joseph Simon.
- Director In Charge Of Animation: Gwen Wetzler.
- Storyboard Director: Karl Geurs.
- Storyboard Supervisor: Mike Joens.
- Storyboards: Barry Caldwell, Steven Clark, Paul Fennell, Eddie Fitzgerald, Mike Hazy, Tom Minton, Mike O'Connor, Sharon Rolnik.
- Art Director: Bob Kline.
- Layout Supervisors: Alberto Demello, Les Kaluza, Franco Christofani.
- Layout: David Dunnet, Francesca Freeman, Rene Garcia, Richard Hall, Wes Herschensohn, Alex Ignatiev, Bill Nunes, Cliff Voorhees, Curt Walstead, Sherilan Weinhart.
- Director Of Color: Ervin L. Kaplan.
- Background Artists: Don Watson, Tom O'Loughlin, Curt Perkins, Pat Keppler, Ellen Caster, Don Schweikert, Barbara Benedetto, Sheila Rae Brown, Alan Bodner, Dianne Erenberg, Vern Jorgensen.
- Checking Supervision: Joyce Gard.
- Xerography Supervisor: John Remmel.
- Paint Supervisor: Alla Marshall.
- Director Of Animation Photography: R.W. Pope.
- Camera: F.T. Ziegler, David Link, Dean Teves, David Valentine, Patricia Burns, Don Dinehart, Roncie Hantke, Dan Larsen, Lindsay Rogers, Gary Gunther, Craig Littell-Herrick, Richard Haas.
- Film Coordination: June Gilham, Toni Christiansen.
- Production Controller: Bob Wilson.
- Sound By: Glen Glenn Sound.
- Prints By: Metrocolor.
- Sound Effects: George Mahana.
- Film Transfer: Paul Galloway.
- Background Music By: Yvette Blais, Jeff Michael.
- Music Publisher: Shermley Music Co., A.S.C.A.P.
© Copyright 1980 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Plaid Baron Strikes Again? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Jerry has his own plane and buzzes Tom. Tom gives chase, but he skids into Spike, knocking the wing off Spike's airplane that he's building for his son Tyke.