The Solving Of The RiddleThe Solving Of The Riddle (2004) Episode 11- Shoebox Zoo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 214 times total.
- Shoebox Productions Inc., Alberta Filmworks Inc., British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Scotland), Blueprint Entertainment
- BBC, CBC
- Shoebox Zoo Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Wolfgang the Wolf, Bruno the Bear, Edwin the Eagle, Ailsa the Adder.
Characters (Live-Action): Grandpa, Marnie's Dad, Marnie McBride, John Roberts, Michael Scot, Professor Toledo, McTaggart, Storyteller, Becky, Aurora Dexter, Nathaniel.
- Vocal Talent: Simon Callow (Wolfgang the Wolf), Alan Cumming (Bruno the Bear), Rik Mayall (Edwin the Eagle), Siobhan Redmond (Ailsa the Adder).
Vocal Talent (Live-Action): Paul Coeur (Grandpa), Jason Connery (Marnie's Dad), Vivien Endicott-Douglas (Marnie McBride), Maxi Moffat (John Roberts), Peter Mullan (Michael Scot), Tony Donaldson (Professor Toledo), David McKay (McTaggart), Bill Paterson (Storyteller), Kelsey Collins (Becky), Natascha Girgis (Aurora Dexter), Gordon Tootoosis (Nathaniel).
- Directed By Grant Harvey, James Henry, Justin Molotnikov.
- Written By Martin Stellman.
- Co-Creators: Brian Ward, Claire Mundell, Justin Molotnikov.
- Special Effects: Calibre Digital Pictures, Elements Special Effects Ltd.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Solving Of The Riddle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Shoebox Zoo discuss the location of The Book- and whether they still need Marnie to become human once again. Dad sets his briefcase down and Ailsa, Bruno and Edwin hop in, off to the library. Marnie wakes to find Wolfgang using her computer to send an email.... (more)