Droopy BotoxDroopy Botox (2004) Season 2 Episode 625-019- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 831 times total.
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Harvey Birdman, Myron Reducto, Esq., Phil Ken Sebben, Peanut, X The Eliminator, Debbie, Woman, Doctor, Peter Potamus, Droopy, Doggie Daddy, Blue Falcon, Black Vulcan.
- Vocal Talent: Gary Cole (Harvey Birdman), Stephen Colbert (Myron Reducto, Esq., Phil Ken Sebben), Thomas Allen (Peanut), Peter MacNicol (X The Eliminator), Grey Delisle (Debbie, Woman), Chris Edgerly (Doctor, Peter Potamus), Maurice LaMarche (Droopy, Doggie Daddy, Blue Falcon), Phil LaMarr (Black Vulcan).
- Directed By Richard Ferguson Hull.
- Produced By John Cawley.
Executive Producers: Khaki Jones, Michael Ouweleen, Erik Richter, Linda Simensky, Matthew Charde.
Associate Producer: Melissa Warrenburg.
- Written By Michael Ouweleen, Erik Richter.
- Title Sequence: Primal Screen.
- Designer/Director: Rick Newcomb.
- Illustration: Reese Lloyd, Joe Peery.
- Creative Director: Doug Grimmett.
- Assisting & Clean-Up: Vinnie Bell, Arnel Cabanela, Elizabeth Chislett, Todd Cronin, Manny De Guzman, Narcisco De LaRosa, Jean De Moura, Joan Demskey, Brian Fee, Andrew Friz, Cash Imutan, Juliet Indonila, Jhun Licas, Daryl Pyle, Albert Rodriguez, Mike Ryder, Raul Sibayan, Debbie Stoyanof, Charlie Warren, Jake Yago, Sam Fout, Hugo Giraud, Jojie Imutan, Daniel Lapointe.
- Talent Coordinator: Sharra Gage.
- Music & Sound Design: Michael Kohler.
- Open Performed by: Ronnie Roué.
- Open Music Score: Reg Tilsley.
- Voice Recording Engineer: Robert Serda.
- Add. Voice Track Editor: Frank Cabanach.
- Sound Post Production: Soapbox Studios.
- Animation: J.J. Sedelmaier Productions, Inc., White Plains 1. New York.
FOR JJ SEDELMAIER PRODUCTIONS, INC.
- Executive Producer: Patrice Sedelmaier.
- Director/Producer: J.J. Sedelmaier.
- Assistant Director/Head Animator/Head Production Manager: Sean Lattrell.
- Computer Background Designer: Noeve Warren.
- Production Managers: Todd Berry, James Stoyanof.
- Background Artists: Vinnie Bell, Kathie Hopler, Irene Cerdas, Sean Lattrell, Jean Demoura, Dave Lovelace, Ray Feldman, Dan Madia, Al Gardella, Stephen Mead, Andrea Gonzalez, Maria Vidny.
- Digital Backgrounds: Andrew Friz, Lee Stacy, Andrea Gonzales, Jayna Wallis, Sean Lattrell, Noeve Warren, Doug McGuire.
- Production Assistants & Pencil Testing: Kim Cannella, Dana "Scully" Nicholson, Michelle Darling, Nick Patten, Al Gardella, Cathy Popk, Dian LaFyatis.
FOR VIRTUAL MAGIC USA
- Executive Producer: Andrea Romero.
- Production Manager: Chrissie Russell.
- Technical Director: Andrew Jolliff.
- Assistant Technical Director: Andy Silvestri.
- Executives in Charge of Production: Mike Lazzo, Keith Crofford.
Based on Characters Created by Hanna Barbera
An AOL Time Warner Company
© 2001 An AOL Time Warner Company All Rights Reserved
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Droopy Botox? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Droopy Dog is suing his plastic surgeon for malpractice after he received an overdose of botox that has left his face essentially frozen. Though the case seems open and shut, Harvey produces an indemnity waiver signed by Droopy and wins the case. The surgeon is... (more)