The Origin Of The Silver Surfer, Part 3The Origin Of The Silver Surfer, Part 3 (1998) Season 1 Episode 103- The Silver Surfer Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 342 times total.
- Marvel Enterprises, Saban Entertainment
- Fox Kids Network, Teletoon
- The Silver Surfer Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: The Silver Surfer/Norrin Radd, Master of Zen-La, Galactus, Watcher Prime, Shellaine, Frankie Raye, Nova, Amber.
- Vocal Talent: Paul Essiembre (as Paul Essembre) (The Silver Surfer/Norrin Radd), Aron Tager (Master of Zen-La), James Blendick (Galactus), Denis Akiyama (Watcher Prime), Valerie Buhagiar (Shellaine), Tara Rosling (Frankie Raye, Nova), Alyson Court (Amber).
- Directed By Roy Allen Smith, Tom McLaughlin.
- Produced By Roy Allen Smith, Tom McLaughlin.
Executive Producers: Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Eric S. Rollman.
Co-Executive Producer: Matthew Edelman.
- Written By Larry Brody.
Story: Larry Brody, Harlan Ellison, D. C. Fontana, Jeffrey Knokey.
- Edited By John Walts.
- Creators: Jack Kirby, Stan Lee.
- Developer: Larry Brody.
- Characters: Jack Kirby, Stan Lee.
- Character Animator: Emanuel Stone.
- 3D Visual Effects Animator: Brian Thomas.
- Casting: Karen Goora.
- Production Design: Shannon Denton, Geoffrey Kater.
- Art Direction: Dale Hendrickson.
- Production Manager: Paula Comensky.
- Storyboard Artist: John Fox.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Mark Ettel.
- Digital Artist: Robert J. Baldwin.
- 3D Digital Artist: Adam Chrystie.
- Visual Effects: Joe Clasen, Geoffrey Kater.
- Visual Effects Coordinator: Kristen Fitzner.
- CGI Technical Director: Don L. McCoy.
- Creative Consultant: Larry Brody.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Origin Of The Silver Surfer, Part 3? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When Galactus threatens earth, it's more than the Surfer can take. His awareness of his true identity returns-and the Silver Surfer rebels. Featuring: The Silver Surfer! Galactus! The Watcher! Nova! (But which one, eh?) And the ever-popular invasion... (more)