The Boy Who Newt Too MuchThe Boy Who Newt Too Much (1999) Season 3 Episode 32B- Ned's Newt Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 213 times total.
- Nelvana Limited
- Ned's Newt Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Newton, Ned Flemkin, Sharon Flemkin, Eric Flemkin, Linda Bliss, Renfrew, Doogle Pluck, The Usual Guy.
- Vocal Talent: Ron Pardo (Newton), Tracey Moore (Ned Flemkin), Carolyn Scott (Sharon Flemkin), Peter Keleghan (Eric Flemkin), Tracy Ryan (Linda Bliss), Colin O'Meara (Renfrew, Doogle Pluck), James Millington (Jim Milington) (The Usual Guy).
- Directed By Rick Marshall.
- Produced By Vince Commisso.
Supervising Producers: Patricia R. Burns, Stephen Hodgins.
Executive Producers: Michael Hirsh, Andy Knight, Patrick Loubert, Andrew Nicholls, Clive A. Smith, Darrell Vickers, Peter Völkle.
Line Producer (Red Rover Studios): Randi Yaffa.
- Animated By Rebecca Dart.
- Written By Alan Daniels, Hugh Duffy, John Mein, Andrew Nicholls, John Pellatt, Georgia Pritchett, Terry Saltsman, Kenn Scott, Darrell Vickers, Darwin Vickers.
- Casting: Karen Goora.
- Design Supervisor: Steve Daye.
- Character Designers: Peter Giliberti, Pedram Goshtasbpour, Kauffman Todd, Christopher D. Williams.
- Location Designer: Gavin Boyle.
- Layout Artist: Eric Henze.
- Background Artist: Ryan Lewis.
- Video Technician (Nelvana): James Jacobs.
- Animation Posing Supervisor: J. Michael Higgins.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Brad Zoern.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Boy Who Newt Too Much? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
After a little Newton retooling, the Flemkins' TV antenna downloads several gigabytes of top-secret info into their VCR... and Ned and Newton go on the run from international spies.