Parents' NightParents' Night (1998) Season 1 Episode 113-A- Disney's Recess Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 689 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Buena Vista Television
- Disney's Recess Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Theodore J. Detweiller, Vince LaSalle, Ashley Spinelli, Mikey Blumberg, Gretchen P. Grundler, Gustav P. Griswold, Muriel P. Finster, Principal Peter Prickly, Ms. Grotke, Randall J. Weems, King Bob, Ashley "Ashley A" Armbruster, Ashley Beaule, Ashley Quinlan, Ashley Tomasian, Digger Sam, Digger Dave, Francis, Menlo, Butch, Ms. Lemmon, Hank, Coach Kluge, Bertha, Superintendent Fred Skinner, Mayor Phillip Fitzhue, Lieutenant Griswold, Flo Spinelli, Bob Spinelli, Leonard Weems, Guru Kid.
- Vocal Talent: Ross Malinger (Theodore), Andrew Lawrence (Theodore), Ricky D'Shon Collins (Vince), Pamela Segall (Ashley), Jason Davis (Mikey), Ashley Johnson (Gretchen), Courtland Mead (Gustav), April Winchell (Muriel), Dabney Coleman (Principal Peter Prickly), Allyce Beasley (Ms. Grotke), Ryan O'Donohue (Randall Weems, Digger Dave), Toran Caudell (King Bob), Anddi L. McAffe (Ashley), Francesca Smith (Ashley), Ryan O'Donohue (Digger Sam, Digger Dave), Michael Shulman (Francis), Tress MacNeille (Ms. Lemmon, Bertha), Kath Soucie (Butch), John Astin (Fred Skinner), Jess Harnell (Bob Spinelli), Katey Sagal (Flo Spinelli), Klee Bragger (Digger Sam, Guru Kid), Anndi McAfee (Ashley "Ashley A" Armbruster), Sam McMurray (Bob Spinelli, Lieutenant Griswold).
- Directed By Chuck Sheetz.
- Produced By Paul Germain, Joe Ansolabehere (Executive Producers).
- Written By Holly Huckins.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Parents' Night? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Spinelli will do anything to keep her parents from attending Parents' Night and meeting the others.