Planetoid QPlanetoid Q (2004) Season 1 Episode 103- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 523 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- Buena Vista Television
- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Chiro, Sprx-77, Otto, Antauri, Nova, Gibson, The Skeleton King, Planetoid Q.
- Vocal Talent: Greg Cipes (Chiro), Mark Hamill (Skeleton King), Clancy Brown (Otto), Tom Kenny (Gibson), Corey Feldman (Sprx-77), Kari Wahlgren (Nova), Kevin Michael Richardson (Antauri), Clancy Brown (Planetoid Q).
- Directed By Fumio Maezono, Ciro Nieli.
Assistant Director: Chris Reccardi.
- Produced By Henry Gilroy.
Associate Producer: John L. Carrillo.
Executive Producers: Randolph Heard, Ciro Nieli.
- Written By Kevin Hopps.
- Edited By Ted Supa.
- Created By: Ciro Nieli.
- Developer: Tracy McAndrew.
- Art Director: Lynne Naylor.
- Production Manager: Adam Middleton.
- Casting Coordinator: Kate McCreary.
- Color Stylist: Chris Hacker.
- Lead Character Designer: Chris Mitchell.
- Storyboard Supervisor: Alan Wan.
- Background Designers: Edgar Duncan, Justin Thompson.
- Clean-up Artist: Rory Penland.
- Studio Coordinator: Courtney Gordon.
- Sound Editors: Wes Otis, Ron Salaises, Jeff Shiffman, Kenneth Young.
- Co-Sound Supervisor: Melinda Rediger.
- Sound Recordists: Joseph Adorisio II, Keith Hodne.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixers: Jason Brennan, Mark Ettel, Carlos Sanches.
- Dialogue Editor: Jason Oliver.
- Dialogue Recordist (New York): Ryan Heiferman.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Otis Van Osten.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Planetoid Q? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Just as Chiro is beginning to understand the mysterious Power Primate, an enormous planetoid known as Q is dectected headed straight toward the planet. Gibson's plan is to fly up in the Super Robot, and blast Q with Otto's newly completed gravaton disrupter.... (more)