The UN-men UnleashedThe UN-men Unleashed (1990) Season 1 Episode 101- Swamp Thing Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 650 times total.
- DiC Entertainment
- Swamp Thing Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Swamp Thing, Dr. Arcane, Abby, Bayou Jack.
- Vocal Talent: Phil Akin, Harvey Atkin, Len Carlson, Don Francks, Paulina Gillis, Gordon Masten, Jonathon Potts, Joe Mastheson, Errol Slue, Richard Yearwood.
- Directed By Dan Thompson.
- Produced By Dan Thompson.
Executive Producers: Benjamin Melniker, Michael E. Uslan.
Co-Executive Producers: Andy Heyward, Robby London.
Associate Producer: Ken Duer.
- Written By Mark McCorkle, Robert Schooley.
Story Editors: Bruce Shelly, Reed Shelly.
Script Coordinator: Lori Crawford.
Assistant Script Coordinator: William A. Ruiz.
Script Assistant: Ray Bright, Penny Wylie.
- Edited By Gregory K. Bowron, Richard Bruce Elliott, Allan Gelbart.
Supervising Editor: Richard S. Gannon.
- Created By: Len Wein, Berni Wrightson.
- Adapted For Animation By: Bruce Shelly, Reed Shelly.
- Executive In Charge Of Production: Winnie Chaffee.
- Production Supervisor: Brian Miller.
- Production Coordinator: Steve Gold.
- Voice Director: Madeline Bascom.
- Voice Casting: Marsha Goodman, Paul Quinn.
- Talent Coordinator: Paul Quinn.
- Character Design: Miles Teves, Stefan Martinere, Kurt Connor.
- Background Design: Stefan Martinere, Pat Agnasin, P. Fingers, Jeff Purves.
- Background Color Stylings: Abel Laxamana, Hector Martinez, Tim Barnes.
- Prop Design: Gary Mouri, Shane Poindexter, Gil Hung.
- Storyboards: Michael Swanigan, Pete Von Sholly, Kurt Connor.
- Animation Timing: Dan Thompson, Vince Davis.
- Color Stylists: Mathew Nastuk, Pam Long, Susan Hutchings, King/Police Productions.
- Special Effects Animation Syling: Joe Gilland.
- Lip Assignments: Kent Holaday.
- Executive In Charge Of Post Production: Thierry P. Laurin.
- Assistant: Kimberly R. Cronin.
- Dialogue Editors: Heather C. Elliot, Theresa M. Gilroy, Donald P. Zappala, Ron Fedele, Robert O'Brien, Peter Tomaszewicz.
- Supervising Music Editor: Stuart Goetz.
- Music Editors: John Mortarotti, Daniel J. Johnson.
- Sound Effects: Scott Jennings.
- Re-Recording Engineer: Mike Mancini.
- Supervising Sound Engineer: Michael J. Cowan.
- Format Editors: Mark A. McNally, Susan Odjakjlan.
- Assistant Editor: Trudy Alexander.
- Videotape Supervisors: Elvida Abella, Dennis Graham, A.J. Ullman.
- Post Production Coordinator: Fifun A. Amini.
- Production Assistants: Roland Macasinag, Irene Toporzysek.
DiC Animation City, Inc.
In Association With
Batfilm Productions, Inc.
Copyright © 1990 DiC Animation City, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
The Character Swamp Thing is a trademark owned by and copyright ©
1990 DC Comics, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The UN-men Unleashed? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Arcane's assistants try and capture Swamp Thing, but they end up trapping themselves. Two kids, Delbert and J.T., are warned by Tomahawk, a game warden, to avoid Dr. Arcane. Arcane uses his Transducer machine to create mutants to attack Swamp Thing. These UN-men... (more)