The TheThe The (2003) Season 2 Episode 2322- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 232 times total.
- Williams Street
- Cartoon Network
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Master Shake, Frylock, Meatwad, Carl Brutananadilewski, Ignignokt, Dr. Weird, Steve, Err, Jay Edwards, Ned Hastings.
- Vocal Talent: Dana Snyder (Master Shake), Carey Means (Frylock), Dave Willis (Meatwad, Carl Brutananadilewski, Ignignokt), C. Martin Croker (Dr. Weird, Steve), Matt Maiellaro (Err), Jay Edwards (Himself), Ned Hastings [Edward Hastings] (Himself).
- Directed By Phil Samson.
- Produced By Dave Willis, Matt Maiellaro, Jay Edwards.
Executive Producers: Michael Lazzo, Keith Crofford.
Line Producer: Vishal Roney.
- Animated By Matthew I. Jenkins, C. Martin Croker, Chris McMurray, Craig Hartin, Sam Leyja, Hunter Matheson, Les Harper.
- Written By Matt Maiellaro, Dave Willis.
- Edited By Jay Edwards.
- Created By: Matt Maiellaro, Dave Willis.
- Music Mixing and Additional Instruments: Erik Horvitz.
- Live Drums: Terry Yerves.
- Backgrounds: Bob Pettitt.
- Moononites Design: Jason Koch.
- Compositing and Special Effects: Scott Fry.
- Additional Compositing: Craig Hartin.
- Sound Designs: Roy Clements.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The The? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Frylock finally moves out of the Aqua Teens house after Master Shake pushed him too far. Can the group (especially Carl) survive without him?