Revenge Of The TreesRevenge Of The Trees (2003) Season 2 Episode 2314- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 261 times total.
- Williams Street
- Cartoon Network
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Master Shake, Frylock, Dr. Weird, Steve, Meatwad, Carl Brutananadilewski, Stone-Sounding One, Shrubbery, Tree Steganography, Trees.
- Vocal Talent: Dana Snyder (Master Shake), Carey Means (Frylock), C. Martin Croker (Dr. Weird, Steve), Dave Willis (Meatwad, Carl Brutananadilewski), Matt Maiellaro (Stone-Sounding One), Jim Fortier (Shrubbery), Nick Ingkatanuwat (Tree Steganography), Jay Edwards (Tree), Ned Hastings [Edward Hastings] (Tree), Vishal Roney (Tree).
- Directed By Jay Edwards.
- Produced By Dave Willis, Matt Maiellaro, Jay Edwards.
Executive Producers: Michael Lazzo, Keith Crofford.
Line Producer: Vishal Roney.
- Animated By Matthew I. Jenkins, C. Martin Croker, Chris McMurray, Craig Hartin, Sam Leyja, Hunter Matheson, Les Harper.
- Written By Matt Maiellaro, Dave Willis.
- Edited By Jay Edwards.
- Created By: Matt Maiellaro, Dave Willis.
- Music Mixing and Additional Instruments: Erik Horvitz.
- Live Drums: Terry Yerves.
- Backgrounds: Bob Pettitt.
- Moononites Design: Jason Koch.
- Compositing and Special Effects: Scott Fry.
- Additional Compositing: Craig Hartin.
- Sound Designs: Roy Clements.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Revenge Of The Trees? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
With a huge vat of oil left over from his Labor Day feast, Shake creates a foul environment in the Aqua Teen's front lawn. With the help of Carl, the two dump the oil in the woods, but pay a hefty price in return. How will the Aqua Teens get out of... (more)