Super TriviaSuper Trivia (2003) Season 2 Episode 2309- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 287 times total.
- Williams Street
- Cartoon Network
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Master Shake, Frylock, Meatwad, Carl Brutananadilewski, Dr. Weird, Steve, Trivia Host, Wayne "The Brain" McClain.
- Vocal Talent: Dana Snyder (Master Shake), Carey Means (Frylock), Dave Willis (Meatwad, Carl Brutananadilewski), C. Martin Croker (Dr. Weird, Steve), Ned Hastings [Edward Hastings] (Trivia Host), Seth MacFarlane (Wayne "The Brain" McClain), Schooly-D (Narrator [uncredited]).
- Directed By Jay Edwards.
- Produced By Dave Willis, Matt Maiellaro, Jay Edwards.
Executive Producers: Michael Lazzo, Keith Crofford.
Line Producer: Vishal Roney.
- Animated By Matthew I. Jenkins, C. Martin Croker, Chris McMurray, Craig Hartin, Sam Leyja, Hunter Matheson, Les Harper.
- Written By Matt Maiellaro, Dave Willis.
- Edited By Jay Edwards.
- Created By: Matt Maiellaro, Dave Willis.
- Music Mixing and Additional Instruments: Erik Horvitz.
- Live Drums: Terry Yerves.
- Backgrounds: Bob Pettitt.
- Moononites Design: Jason Koch.
- Compositing and Special Effects: Scott Fry.
- Additional Compositing: Craig Hartin.
- Sound Designs: Roy Clements.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Super Trivia? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Frylock drags Meatwad, Shake and Carl into his insane quest to defeat his arch-nemesis, Wayne the Brain, at team trivia. Will this string of defeats finally split the Aqua Teens apart?