Mercenary PursuitsMercenary Pursuits (1999) - Beast Machines Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 332 times total.
- Mainframe Entertainment, BLT, Alliance Communications, YTV, Transformer Productions
- Beast Machines Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Maximals: Optimus Primal, Cheetor, Rattrap, Dinobot, Rhinox, Tigatron, Silverbolt
Predacons: Megatron, Scorponok, Waspinator, Black Arachnia, Tarantulus, Terrorsaur.
- Vocal Talent: Gary Chalk (Optimus Primal), Ian James Corlett (Cheetor, Maximal Computer), Scott McNeil (Rattrap, Dinobot, Silverbolt, Waspinator), Richard Newman (Rhinox), Blu Mankuma (Tigatron), David Sobolov (Depth Charge), David Kaye (Megatron), Jim Byrnes (Inferno), Campbell Lane (Rampage), Colin Murdoch (Quickstrike), Venus Terzo (Black Arachnia), Alec Willows (Tarantulus), Carol Savenkoff (Predacon Computer), Paul Dobson (Tankorr).
- Directed By Raul Sanchez Inglis.
- Produced By Jonathan Goodwill, Mark Ralston.
Executive Producer: Christopher Brough, Ian Pearson, Stephane Reichel, Steven DeNure.
Associate Producer: Jennifer Twiner.
Co-Producer: Kim Dent-Wilder.
- Written By Michael Reaves.
- Executive Consultant: Asaph Fipke.
- Casting: Doug Parker.
- Executive Story Editors: Bob Forward, Larry DiTillio.
- Production Designer: Errol Clyde Klotz.
- Creative Consultant: Dawn Hurley.
- Developer: Bob Forward, Larry DiTillio.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Mercenary Pursuits? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Optimus detects a familiar spark and sends the Maximals out to look it. Unfortunately all he finds is Tankorr, ready to "smash beastbots". Rattrap however, still stuck in beastmode, finds a "transformation enhancer" program- though it turns out to be a bit too... (more)