Lucky To be AloneLucky To be Alone (1997) Season 2 Episode 208-B- Disney's 101 Dalmatians Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 399 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Buena Vista Television
- Disney's 101 Dalmatians Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Lucky, Rolly, Spot, Cruella DeVil, Roger Dearly, Anita Dearly, Nanny, Jasper Badun, Horace Badun, Pongo, Perdita, Patch.
- Vocal Talent: Pamela Segall (Lucky), Debi Mae West (Lucky), Kath Soucie (Cadpig, Rolly, Anita Dearly), Tara Charendoff (Spot, Irma Chicken), April Winchell (Cruella DeVil), Jeff Bennett (Roger Dearly), Charlotte Rae (Nanny), Michael McKean (Jasper), David L. Lander (Horace).
- Directed By Ken Boyer, Victor Cook, Peter Ferk, Rick Schneider, Kelly Ward.
- Produced By Rick Schneider, Victor Cook.
Executive Producers: David Campbell, Tony Craig, Roberts Gannaway, Jim Jinkins.
Consulting Producer: Carin Greenberg Baker.
- Written By Scott Gray, Carin Greenberg Baker, Ken Koonce, Kat Likkel, Don London, Michael Merton, Reed Shelly, Dodie Smith.
- Edited By Tony Mizgalski, Anthony F. Rocco, Philip Malamuth.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Lucky To be Alone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When Lucky wants to live alone, Pongo and Perdita send him to live with Perdita's rich cousins Coco and Beamer Vandercreme.