Back To The AcademyBack To The Academy (2003) Season 1 Episode 112-B- Duck Dodgers Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 450 times total.
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Cartoon Network Studios
- Duck Dodgers Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Duck Dodgers, Martian Commander X-2, The Eager Young Space Cadet, Dr. I.Q. Hi, Mr. I.M. Neighborly, Centurion Robots, Master Sergeant Emily Dickinson Jones, Happy Cat, Ed McMahon, Guards.
- Vocal Talent: Joe Alaskey (Duck Dodgers, Martian Commander X-2), Bob Bergen (The Eager Young Space Cadet), Richard McGonagle (Dr. I.Q. Hi, Mr. I.M. Neighborly), Michael Dorn (Centurion Robots), Maurice LaMarche (Guard #2), Kevin Richardson [Kevin Michael Richardson] (Guard #1), "Macho Man" Randy Savage [Randy Savage])(Master Sergeant Emily Dickinson Jones), Mako (Happy Cat [uncredited]), Ed McMahon (Himself).
- Directed By Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone.
- Produced By Paul Dini, Tom Minton, Linda M. Steiner.
Executive Producer: Sander Schwartz.
Supervising Producers: Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone.
Associate Producer: Bobbie Page.
- Written By Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone, Paul Dini, Tom Minton.
- Edited By Rob Desales.
Assistant Film Editor: Myra Owyang.
- Created By: Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone.
- Art Direction: Ted Blackman, Mark Whiting.
- Casting and Voice Direction: Collette Sunderman.
- Storyboard: Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone, Doug McCarthy.
- Animation Timing: Jeff Hall, Kunio Shimamura, Kirk Tingblad.
- Character Design: Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone, Scott Shawi.
- BG Paint: Russell Chong, Dennis Durrell, Stephen Nicodemus, Chu-Hui Song, Micki Zurcher.
- Additional Camera Effects: Andy Jolliff.
- Prop Design: Bruce Largent.
- BG Key Design: Fred Gardner, Kelsey Mann.
- Model Cleanup: Mark Cote, Doug Ninneman.
- Additional Material: Dean Wellins.
- Director of Ink and Paint: Geno DuBois.
- Color Key: Linda Redondo.
- Mark-Up/Painters: Kim Bowen, Eric Nordberg.
- Animation Checking: Jan Browning, Susan Burke, Chuck Gefre, Karl Jacobs, Chuck Martin, Denise M. Mitchell, Justin Schultz.
- Director of Technical Operations: Bradford H. Keatts.
- Assistant Production Manager of Technical Operations: John Voralik.
- Supervising Online Editor: Bradford H. Keatts.
- Online Editor: Tony Tedford.
- Supervising Dialogue/ADR Editor: Mark A. Keatts.
- ADR/Dialogue Editors: Kelly Ann Foley, Kerry Iverson, Mark Keefer.
- Recording Facility: Warner Bros. Animation.
- Supervising Recording Engineer: Edwin O. Collins.
- Recording Machine Operators: Jeff O. Collins, Preston Oliver.
- Sound Reading: Carol Iverson, Fred Salinas.
- Re-Recording Facility: DigiPost.TV.
- Sound Effects Design Editorial: DigiPost.TV, Robert Hargreaves, M.P.S.E., George Brooks.
- Re-Recording Engineers: Robert Hargreaves, John K. Hegedes.
- Music Editor: Tim Isle.
- Music Mixer: Mako Sujishi.
- Main Title Design: Peter Girardi, Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone.
- Main Title: Funny Garbage.
- Animation Services: Yearim Productions Co., Ltd.
- Animation Directors: Kim Joong-Ho, Kim Song-Whan, Kim Young-Sik.
- Layout Artists: Sung-Il Hong, Seung-Jik Kim.
- Animation: Jong-Soo Choi, Young-Soo Chun, Sang-Chul Sohn, Gi-Hong Jeong, Hoon-Tae Kim, Gi-Dong Lee.
- Scan: Mi-Kyung Kim, Sang-Bong Oh.
- Color: Se-Young Ham, Soon-Im Song, Soon-Jeong Son, Ja-Young Kim, Mi-Sun Lee, Sun-Hui Moon, Jin-Hui Park, Rea-A Park, Sung-Ae Park.
- CGI Animation Services: Liquid Animation.
- CGI Director: Michael Viner.
- 3D Artists: Cameron Loney, Raph Young, Daniel Phillis, Ross Anderson, Heidy Villafane.
- CGI Producer: Stephen Viner.
- CGI Line Producer: Geoffrey Viner.
- Assistant CGI Director: Gary Timpson.
- CGI Production Manager: Zoe Copcutt.
- CGI Assistant Production Manager: Jesse Silver.
- Assistant Production Managers: Marlene Fenton, Marcus Irvin, Michelle Pniewski.
- Production Coordinators: Wendy Guin, Jason Wyatt.
- Production Administrators: Michael Diaz, Jackie Olsommer, Mary Parkinson, Amy E. Wagner, Thommy Wojciechowski.
- Casting Administrator: Liz Carroll.
- Production Accounting: Athena Christianakis, Luisa Guzman, Duke Logan.
- Business and Legal Affairs: Debi Dean, Michael Lalla, Bonnie Negrete, Peter Steckelman.
- Production Supervision: Margaret M. Dean, Toshi Hiruma, Howard Schwartz.
- Development & Creative Supervision: Kim Christianson, Christopher Keenan.
- Production Management: Andy Lewis.
- Executive in Charge of Production for Cartoon Network: Sam Register.
- Vice President of Post Production: Tim Iverson.
- Post Production Supervisor: Bonnie Buckner.
- Post Produtcion Coordinator: Michael Miscio.
Special Thanks to Charles M. Jones
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Back To The Academy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Dodgers has worked his way to Captain without receiving a diploma, and is sent back to the Training Academy, under the command of Master Sergeant Major Emily Dickinson, a brutal officer who enjoys the suffering of others, but Dodgers sneakily changes his grade,... (more)