Worlds Within WorldsWorlds Within Worlds (1995) Season 2 Episode 18- Fantastic Four (1994) Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 383 times total.
- Marvel Enterprises, Marvel Productions Ltd., New World Entertainment, Genesis Entertainment, Tokyo Movie Shinsha Entertainment
- Buena Vista Television, Genesis Entertainment, Marvel Entertainment, Saban Entertainment Inc.
- Fantastic Four (1994) Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Sue Richards/Invisible Woman, Ben Grimm/The Thing, Johnny Storm/Human Torch, Alicia Masters, Psycho Man, Hate Monger.
- Vocal Talent: Beau Weaver (Reed), Lori Alan (Sue), Quinton Flynn (Johnny), Chuck McCann (Ben), Pauline Arthur Lomas (Alicia), Jamie Horton (Psycho Man).
- Directed By Tom Tataranowicz.
- Produced By Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Rick Ungar (Executive Producers).
Associate Producer: Matthew Edelman.
Supervising Producer: Tom Tataranowicz.
- Written By Ron Friedman (Story Editor).
- Creators: Jack Kirby, Stan Lee.
- Theme Song and Theme: William Anderson.
- Music Supervisor: David Sibley.
- Production Manager: Holly A. Keenan.
- Storyboard Artists: John Fox, Scott Shaw.
- Sound Effects Editor: Steve Nelson.
- Voice-Over Recording Engineer: Elliot Anders.
- Story Editors: Cynde Clark, Steve Granat.
- On-Line Editor: David Klandrud.
- Voice Director: Tom Tataranowicz.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Worlds Within Worlds? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Reed discovers a new element, tenatively named "Reedium", which turns out to be "goop" from the Microverse which affects emotions. It belongs to the Psycho Man, ruler of the Microverse who has the power to control emotions. He uses the Hate Monger to capture Sue,... (more)