Inhumans Saga Part 1: And The Wind Cries MedusaInhumans Saga Part 1: And The Wind Cries Medusa (1995) Season 2 Episode 15- Fantastic Four (1994) Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 333 times total.
- Marvel Enterprises, Marvel Productions Ltd., New World Entertainment, Genesis Entertainment, Tokyo Movie Shinsha Entertainment
- Buena Vista Television, Genesis Entertainment, Marvel Entertainment, Saban Entertainment Inc.
- Fantastic Four (1994) Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Sue Richards/Invisible Woman, Ben Grimm/The Thing, Johnny Storm/Human Torch, Alicia Masters, Hydro-Man, Medusa, The Wizard, The Trapster.
- Vocal Talent: Beau Weaver (Reed), Lori Alan (Sue), Quinton Flynn (Johnny), Chuck McCann (Ben), Pauline Arthur Lomas (Alicia), Brad Garrett (Hydro-Man), Iona Morris (Medusa), Ron Perlman (The Wizard), Beau Weaver (Trapster).
- Directed By Tom Tataranowicz.
- Produced By Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Rick Ungar (Executive Producers).
Associate Producer: Matthew Edelman.
Supervising Producer: Tom Tataranowicz.
- Written By Ron Friedman (Story Editor).
- Creators: Jack Kirby, Stan Lee.
- Theme Song and Theme: William Anderson.
- Music Supervisor: David Sibley.
- Production Manager: Holly A. Keenan.
- Storyboard Artists: John Fox, Scott Shaw.
- Sound Effects Editor: Steve Nelson.
- Voice-Over Recording Engineer: Elliot Anders.
- Story Editors: Cynde Clark, Steve Granat.
- On-Line Editor: David Klandrud.
- Voice Director: Tom Tataranowicz.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Inhumans Saga Part 1: And The Wind Cries Medusa? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Frightful Four are in town, and the Fantastic Four take off to battle them. The Frightful Four decide to take control of Ben's mind, so that he can be used to attack the remaining Fantastic Three. The Fantastic Four eventually overcome this obstacle, and... (more)