Behold The Negative ZoneBehold The Negative Zone (1994) Season 1 Episode 12- Fantastic Four (1994) Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 271 times total.
- Marvel Enterprises, Marvel Productions Ltd., New World Entertainment, Genesis Entertainment, Tokyo Movie Shinsha Entertainment
- Buena Vista Television, Genesis Entertainment, Marvel Entertainment, Saban Entertainment Inc.
- Fantastic Four (1994) Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Sue Richards/Invisible Woman, Ben Grimm/The Thing, Johnny Storm/Human Torch, Alicia Masters, Hydro-Man, Madam Medusa, The Wizard, Blastaar, Annihilus.
- Vocal Talent: Beau Weaver (Reed), Lori Alan (Sue), Quinton Flynn (Johnny), Chuck McCann (Ben), Pauline Arthur Lomas (Alicia), Brad Garrett (Hydro-Man), Iona Morris (Madam Medusa), Ron Perlman (The Wizard), Ron Friedman (Blastaar), Clyde Kusatsu (Annihilus).
- Produced By Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Rick Ungar (Executive Producers).
Associate Producer: Matthew Edelman.
- Written By Ron Friedman (Story Editor).
- Creators: Jack Kirby, Stan Lee.
- Production Manager: Holly A. Keenan.
- Storyboard Artists: John Fox, Scott Shaw.
- Sound Effects Editor: Steve Nelson.
- Voice-Over Recording Engineer: Elliot Anders.
- Story Editor: Ron Friedman.
- On-Line Editor: David Klandrud.
- Music Supervisor: David Sibley.
- Voice Director: Tom Tataranowicz.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Behold The Negative Zone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Reed investigates a cosmic disturbance in his lab when all of a sudden, a beast known as Annihilus bursts through the monitor. A minute later, someone called Blastaar comes through as well. Can The Fantastic Four stop the mortal enemies and return them to the... (more)