When's Your Birthday?When's Your Birthday? (1937) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 761 times total.
- RKO Radio Pictures Inc.
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Dustin Willoughby, Jerry Grant, Larry Burke, Henry Basscombe, Fanny Basscombe, Diane Basscombe, Mossy, James J. Regan, Judge O'Day, Acropolis the Headwaiter, The Salvador Slayer, Detectives, Trainers, Gunman, Clerk, Butler, Butcher, Attendant, Orchestra Leader, Announcer, Lefty, Bartender, Fight Manager, Guest, Steve, Miss Potts (Live-Action).
- Vocal Talent: Joe E. Brown (Dustin Willoughby), Marian Marsh (Jerry Grant), Fred Keating (Larry Burke), Edgar Kennedy (Henry Basscombe), Maude Eburne (Fanny Basscombe), Suzanne Kaaren (Diane Basscombe), Margaret Hamilton (Mossy), Minor Watson (James J. Regan), Granville Bates (Judge O'Day), Charles Judels (Acropolis the Headwaiter), Bull Montana (The Salvador Slayer), Ward Bond (Detective), Murray Alper (Trainer), Don "Red" Barry (Gunman), Edward Earle (Clerk), Herbert Evans (Butler), Harrison Greene (Butcher), Kit Guard (Attendant), Manny Harmon (Orchestra Leader), Sam Hayes (Announcer), Thomas E. Jackson (Trainer), Frank Jenks (Lefty), Eddie Kane (Bartender), Tom Kennedy (Fight Manager), Jimmy O'Gatty, Dennis O'Keefe (Guest), Ruth Robinson, Don Rowan (Steve), William Royle (Detective), Marla Shelton (Miss Potts) [Live-Action].
- Directed By Harry Beaumont.
- Produced By Robert Harris.
- Animated By Robert Clampett (Opening TechniColor Sequence).
- Written By Malcolm Stuart Boylan, Harry Clork, Harvey Gates, Samuel M. Pyke.
Based On The PLay By: John Frederick Ballard.
- Edited By Jack Ogilvie.
Editor (Cartoon Sequence): Leon Schlesinger.
- Cinematography: George Robinson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about When's Your Birthday?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A comedy about a boxer who wins only when his astrological signs are just right, a talent that he also uses to pick winning horses.