The ScoopThe Scoop (2001) Episode 2-3- What About Mimi? Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 277 times total.
- Studio B Productions, What About Mimi Productions Inc., Hong Ying Animation Inc., In Association With DECODE Entertainment Inc., EMTV (AG)
- What About Mimi? Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Mimi Mortin, Saffron Mortin, Marv Mortin, Jason Mortin, Bradley Mortin, Ms. Grindstone, Elaine Pituskin, Russell Van Eden, Hayley, Sincerity Travers, Brock, Loadman, Herbert Finkel, Mr. Greeley.
- Vocal Talent: Chiara Zanni (Mimi Mortin), Saffron Henderson (Saffron Mortin), Kori Cook (Elaine Pituskin), Rhys Huber (Russell Van Eden), Carly McKillip (Sincerity Travers), Tony Sampson (Brock), Peter Kelamis, Lee Tokar.
- Produced By Chris Bartleman, Blair Peters, Steven DeNure (Executive Producers).
- Creator: Andy Griffiths.
- Executive Consultants: Jon Minnis, Marlene Zakovich, Tim Deacon.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Scoop? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When Herbert resigns as the school newspaper editor, Mimi and friends takes over. Faced with flagging readership, Mimi resorts to increasingly melodramatic stories which finally stretch the truth too far- forcing Principal Earl to close down the paper. Mimi and... (more)