The King Of UncoolThe King Of Uncool (2001) Episode 1-8- What About Mimi? Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 390 times total.
- Studio B Productions, What About Mimi Productions Inc., Hong Ying Animation Inc., In Association With DECODE Entertainment Inc., EMTV (AG)
- What About Mimi? Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Mimi Mortin, Saffron Mortin, Marv Mortin, Jason Mortin, Bradley Mortin, Ms. Grindstone, Elaine Pituskin, Russell Van Eden, Hayley, Sincerity Travers, Brock, Loadman, Herbert Finkel, Mr. Greeley.
- Vocal Talent: Chiara Zanni (Mimi Mortin), Saffron Henderson (Saffron Mortin), Kori Cook (Elaine Pituskin), Rhys Huber (Russell Van Eden), Carly McKillip (Sincerity Travers), Tony Sampson (Brock), Peter Kelamis, Lee Tokar.
- Directed By Terry Klassen.
- Produced By Chris Bartleman, Blair Peters, Steven DeNure (Executive Producers).
- Creator: Andy Griffiths.
- Executive Consultants: Jon Minnis, Marlene Zakovich, Tim Deacon.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The King Of Uncool? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Mimi mistakenly believes that her older brother Jason has a crush on a Goth girl at his school, Juliet, when, in fact, he has a crush on school snob Courtney Lassiter. In a fun comedy of errors, Mimi helps him prepare to ask "her" out- all the while preparing him... (more)