Bad Mood RisingBad Mood Rising (1994) Episode 4316-031- Disney's Aladdin: The Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 1507 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Buena Vista Television
- Disney's Aladdin: The Series Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, Iago, Abu, King Mamoud Zashiftin, Kwanseer.
- Vocal Talent: Scott Weinger (Aladdin), Linda Larkin (Jasmine), Dan Castellaneta (Genie), Gilbert Gottfried (Iago), Frank Welker (Abu).
- Directed By Rob LaDuca.
- Produced By Tad Stones, Alan Zaslove.
Associate Producer: Maia Mattise.
- Animated By Chris Derochie.
Assistant Animator: Roy Sato.
- Written By Jan Strnad.
Story Editor: Douglas Langdale.
- Storyboard Artist: Floro Dery.
- Inbetween Artist: Tony Quelch.
- Background Key Designer: Jim Schlenker.
- Story Editor: Kevin Campbell.
- Dialogue Editor: Elliot Anders.
- Sound Effects Editors: Michael Gollom, Peggy McAffee, Otis Van Osten.
- Production Sound Mixer: Deb Adair.
- Scoring Assistant Engineer: Jamie Luker.
- Scoring Mixer: Malcolm Luker.
- Digital Optical Supervisor: Ariel Velasco-Shaw.
- Music Editor: Alex Wilkinson.
- Singer ("Arabian Nights"): Bruce Adler.
- Scoring Production Supervisor: Daniel Brock.
- On-Line Editor: David Klandrud.
- Overseas Supervisor: Brad Goodchild.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Bad Mood Rising? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A diplomatic mission to Quarkistan spells trouble for gang as its ruler can control the climate with his moods.