Bowfin, Part 2Bowfin, Part 2 (1987) - TigerSharks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 426 times total.
- Rankin Bass Productions
- TigerSharks Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Dolph, Doc Walro, Lorca, Mako, Spike Marlin, Bronc, T-Ray, Walleye, Lump, Dragonstein, Carper, Grunt, Captain Bizarrly, Hydra, Gobi.
- Vocal Talent: Larry Kenney (Dolph).
- Produced By Arthur Rankin Jr, Jules Bass (Executive Producers).
Supervising Producer: Lee Dannacher..
- Animated By Pacific Animation Corporation.
- Written By Peter Lawrence (Script Supervisor).
- Character Designer: Nancy Beiman.
- Project Planning: Leisure Concept, Inc.
- Character Design: Michael Germakian, Bob Camp, Pepe Moreno.
- In Charge of Production: Masaki Iizuka.
- Psychiatric Consultants: Dr. Robert Kuisis, Ph.D., Dr. Patricia M. Carey, Ph.D.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Bowfin, Part 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
This was a segment on "The Comic Strip". It is about a group who can change into fish, with the help of Walro's invention called the fish tank. There ship is called the Sark, which can become a space cruiser, submarine, above-water ship, plane, etc. They protect... (more)