Much Abu About SomethingMuch Abu About Something (1994) Episode 4316-021- Disney's Aladdin: The Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 1059 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Buena Vista Television
- Disney's Aladdin: The Series Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, Iago, Abu, Razoul.
- Vocal Talent: Scott Weinger (Aladdin), Linda Larkin (Jasmine), Dan Castellaneta (Genie), Gilbert Gottfried (Iago), Frank Welker (Abu), Jim Cummings (Razoul).
- Directed By Alan Zaslove.
- Produced By Tad Stones, Alan Zaslove.
Associate Producer: Maia Mattise.
- Animated By Chris Derochie.
Assistant Animator: Roy Sato.
- Written By Bruce Reid Schaefer.
Story Editors: Mark McCorkle, Robert Schooley.
- Storyboard Artist: Floro Dery.
- Inbetween Artist: Tony Quelch.
- Background Key Designer: Jim Schlenker.
- Story Editor: Kevin Campbell.
- Dialogue Editor: Elliot Anders.
- Sound Effects Editors: Michael Gollom, Peggy McAffee, Otis Van Osten.
- Production Sound Mixer: Deb Adair.
- Scoring Assistant Engineer: Jamie Luker.
- Scoring Mixer: Malcolm Luker.
- Digital Optical Supervisor: Ariel Velasco-Shaw.
- Music Editor: Alex Wilkinson.
- Singer ("Arabian Nights"): Bruce Adler.
- Scoring Production Supervisor: Daniel Brock.
- On-Line Editor: David Klandrud.
- Overseas Supervisor: Brad Goodchild.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Much Abu About Something? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Abu and the gang must save a civilization from a rampaging monster.