Ruby's Lemonade StandRuby's Lemonade Stand (2002) Episode 11A- Max and Ruby Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 314 times total.
- Nelvana Limited, Silver Lining Entertainment Ltd.
- Max and Ruby Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Max, Ruby, Louise, Grandma, Mrs. Huffington, Mr. Huffington, Baby Huffington, Valerie, Roger Piazza, Mr. Piazza, Candi, Rosalinda.
- Vocal Talent: Billy Rosenberg (Max), Samantha Morton (Ruby), Julie Lemieux (Louise).
- Produced By Michael Hirsh (Executive Producer).
- Written By Rosemary Wells (Original Books).
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Ruby's Lemonade Stand? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Business is booming for Ruby and Louise, who open a lemonade stand to raise money for Bunny Scouts. It's a nickel a glass, and it's going fast. Max loves lemonade, but he doesn't have a nickel to his name. Max opens a pancake stand to make money to buy lemonade,... (more)