The Puppy Saves The CircusThe Puppy Saves The Circus (1981) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 0 times this month, and 884 times total.
- Animated TV Special
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- ABC Childrens Television, American Broadcasting Company
- TV Special
- Cartoon Characters: Petey the Puppy, Tommy, Dolly, Rags II the Funny Wonder Puppy, Dad, Abdullah, Gloria Goodbee, George Goodbee, Sligh, Kiki, Vet, Emily, Tiger, Lead Pony, Clown.
- Vocal Talent: Sparky Marcus (Petey the Puppy, Rags II the Funny Wonder Puppy), Tony O'Dell (Tommy), Nancy McKeon (Dolly), John Stephenson (Dad, Abdullah), Janet Waldo (Gloria Goodbee), Alan Young (George Goodbee, Sligh), Alan Dinehart (Kiki, Vet), Linda Gary (Emily), Frank Welker (Tiger, Lead Pony, Clown).
- Directed By Rudy Larriva.
- Produced By Joe Ruby, Ken Spears (Executive Producers).
- Animated By Frank Andrina, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Oliver Callahan, Rudy Cataldi, Jesse Cosio, Zeon Davush, Joan Drake, Gail Frank (as Gail Finkeldei), John Freeman, Fred Hellmich, Rick Leon, Hicks Lokey, Mircea Mantta (as Mircea Manta), Mauro Maressa, Constantin Mustatea (as Costi Mustatea), Bob Nesler, Margaret Nichols, Eduardo Olivares, Barney Posner, Bill Pratt, Morey Reden, Bill Reed, Joanna Romersa, Don Ruch, George Scribner, Kunio Shimamura, Ken Southworth, John Walker (as John Walker Sr.).
- Animation Supervisor: Jay Sarbry.
- Assistant Animation Supervisor: John Boersema.
- Character Designer: Ric Gonzalez.
- Layout Supervisor: Larry Huber.
- Background Layout Supervisor: David High.
- Layout Artists: Peter Alvarado, Kathy Carr (as Kathleen Carr), Dave Dunnet (as David Dunnit), Hak Ficq, Fred Irvin, Wallace Sides.
- Background Layout Artists: John Guerin (as John F. Guerin), Bruce Zick.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Alison Leopold (as Alison Victory).
- Background Painters: Phil Lewis, Philip Phillipson (as Phil Phillipson), Gary Selvaggio, Peter Van Elk, Gloria Wood.
- Background Stylist: Eric Semones.
- Checking and Scene Planning: Jackie Banks.
- Color Key Artist: Bunny Munns (as Bunny Semones).
- Xerographer: Star Wirth.
- Written By Sheldon Stark.
Characters: Catherine Woolley (as Jayne Thayer).
- Edited By Chip Yaras (Supervising Film Editor).
Negative Cutter: Mary Nelson-Duerrstein (as Mary Nelson).
- Story Director: Ron Campbell.
- Sound Effects Editor: Karla Caldwell (as Karla McGregor).
- Re-Recording: T.V. Recorders (as T.V.R.).
- Camera Operators: Candy Edwards (as Candace Edwards), Curt Hall (as Curtis Hall), Brandy Hill (as Brandy Whittington), Ray Lee (as Raymond Lee), Ralph Migliori, Roy Wade.
- Studio Manager: Jeffrey M. Cooke (as Jeff Cooke).
- Assistants to Executive Producers: Erika Grossbart, Kayte Kuch.
- Production Coordinator: Loretta High.
- Voice Director: Alan Dinehart.
- Technical Supervisor: Jerry Mills.
- Lettering: Robert Schaefer (as Bob Schaefer).
- Titles: Robert Schaefer (as Bob Schaefer).
- Production Assistants: Joyce Benson, Bryna Melnick, Cathy Rose, Teri Taylor.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Puppy Saves The Circus? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Petey is hit by a car driven by George Goodbee and gets amnesia. Not knowing who he is, he winds up working at Goodbee's Giant Traveling Circus as a performer.