Mirthworms On StageMirthworms On Stage (1998) - Perennial Pictures Film Corporation Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 679 times total.
- Perennial Pictures Film Corporation
- Perennial Pictures Film Corporation Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Bert Worm, Teddy Toddlers, Wilbur Diggs, Prince Pringle, Crystal Crawler, Wormaline Wiggler, Eulalia Inch, Agnes Bagly, Dribble Bagly, Eudora Vanderworm, Mayor Filmore Q. Pettiworm, Townsworms.
- Vocal Talent: Jerry Reynolds (Bert Worm, Teddy Toddlers, Wilbur Diggs, Prince Pringle), Rachel Rutledge (Crystal Crawler), Miki Mathioudakis (Wormaline Wiggler), Peggy Powis (Eulalia Inch, Agnes Bagly, Dribble Bagly), Russ Harris (Eudora Vanderworm, Mayor Filmore Q. Pettiworm), Michael N. Ruggiero (Townsworm), C. Adam Dykstra (Townsworm).
- Directed By Jerry Reynolds, Russ Harris.
- Produced By Russ Harris, Jerry Reynolds, Michael N. Ruggiero.
- Animated By C. Adam Dykstra, Jerry Reynolds.
Assistant Animation: Marty Jones.
- Written By Jerry Reynolds, Russ Harris.
- Dialogue Director: Russ Harris.
- Backgrounds: Jerry Reynolds, Susan Mills.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Rachel Rutledge.
- Ink and Paint: Sean Murphy, Stacy A. Hughes, Astor Rixata Gravelle (as Susan Mills), Julie A. Candler, Chuck Horsman, Sharron Hearn, Carol Coreman.
- Production Coordinator: Rachel Rutledge.
- Publicity Director: Mary Anne Barothy.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Mirthworms On Stage? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Mirthworms take center stage at the Wormingham Bowl as they present "Sleeping Beauty." The wicked Wormaline Wiggler tries to wrangle the lead, but Crystal Crawler wins the prize. Wormaline attempts to steal the show, but her sneaky shenanigans bring down the... (more)