To Cure A ThiefTo Cure A Thief (1994) Episode 4316-011- Disney's Aladdin: The Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 1418 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Buena Vista Television
- Disney's Aladdin: The Series Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, Iago, Abu, Razoul, Amin D'Amoolah.
- Vocal Talent: Scott Weinger (Aladdin), Linda Larkin (Jasmine), Dan Castellaneta (Genie), Gilbert Gottfried (Iago), Frank Welker (Abu), Jim Cummings (Razoul).
- Directed By Rob LaDuca.
- Produced By Tad Stones, Alan Zaslove.
Associate Producer: Maia Mattise.
- Animated By Chris Derochie.
Assistant Animator: Roy Sato.
- Written By Kevin Campbell, Brian Swenlin.
Story Editor: Duane Capizzi.
- Storyboard Artist: Floro Dery.
- Inbetween Artist: Tony Quelch.
- Background Key Designer: Jim Schlenker.
- Story Editor: Kevin Campbell.
- Dialogue Editor: Elliot Anders.
- Sound Effects Editors: Michael Gollom, Peggy McAffee, Otis Van Osten.
- Production Sound Mixer: Deb Adair.
- Scoring Assistant Engineer: Jamie Luker.
- Scoring Mixer: Malcolm Luker.
- Digital Optical Supervisor: Ariel Velasco-Shaw.
- Music Editor: Alex Wilkinson.
- Singer ("Arabian Nights"): Bruce Adler.
- Scoring Production Supervisor: Daniel Brock.
- On-Line Editor: David Klandrud.
- Overseas Supervisor: Brad Goodchild.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about To Cure A Thief? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When Abu can't control his habit of taking everything he sees, Aladdin threatens to put him on a leash.