Adventures In SquirrelsittingAdventures In Squirrelsitting (1989) Season 1 Episode CDRR 1107- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 841 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Buena Vista Television
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Chip, Dale, Gadget, Monterey Jack, Zipper, Monterey Jack, Mepps, Mr. Squirrel, Mole, Snout, Professor Norton Nimnul, Fat Cat, Sergeant Spinelli, Wart, Stan, Blather, Radio Voice, Officer Kirby, Officer Muldoon, Tammy Squirrel, Bink Squirrel.
- Vocal Talent: Tress MacNeille (Chip, Gadget, Mr. Squirrel), Corey Burton (Dale, Zipper, Mole, Snout), Jim Cummings (Monterey Jack, Professor Norton Nimnul, Fat Cat, Sergeant Spinelli, Wart, Stan, Blather, Radio Voice), Peter Cullen (Officer Kirby, Officer Muldoon, Mepps), Noelle North (Tammy Squirrel, Bink Squirrel), Will Ryan, Tom Wyner, Rob Paulsen, Carol Channing, Pat Carroll, Ruth Buzzi, Susan Blu, Gregg Berger, Frank Buxton, Hamilton Camp, Victoria Carroll, Bernard Fox, Kathleen Freeman, Danny Gans, Joan Gerber, Tim Hoskins, Patti Howeth, Robert Ito, Jimmy MacDonald, Chuck McCann, Sindy McKay, Michael Merton, Laura Mooney, Howard Morris, Alan Oppenheimer, Dev Ross, Fran Ryan, Maureen Schrum, Pete Schrum, Russi Taylor, Frank Welker, Anderson Wong, Diana Zaslove.
- Directed By John Kimball, Bob Zamboni.
Supervising Director: Alan Zaslove.
- Produced By Tad Stones, Alan Zaslove.
Assistant Producer: Maia Mattise.
- Written By Dev Ross, Tad Stone.
- Supervising Story Editor: Tad Stones.
- Story Editors: Jymn Magon, Bryce Malek, Mark Zaslove, Ken Koonce, David Wiemers.
- Voice Directors: Dev Ross, Andrea Romano.
- Animation Designer: Toby Shelton.
- Key Layout Stylists: Michael Spooner, Ed Wexler.
- Character Design: Toby Shelton, Ken Boyer, Kenny Thompkins.
- Prop Design: Rob Laduca, Terry Hudson, Marty Warner.
- Animation Producers: Russell Mooney, Brian Ray.
- Animation Producer (Overseas): Russell Mooney.
- Overseas Animation Supervisors: Dale Case, Russell Mooney, Bob Zamboni, Brian Ray.
- Story Board Design: Kurt Anderson, Dave Schwartz, Robert Taylor, Kevin Harkley, Lonnie Thompson, Keith Tucker, Jan Green, John Norton, Frank Paur, Hank Tucker, Holly Forsyth, Barry Caldwell, Larry Latham, Ken Boyer, David Smith, Warren Greenwood.
- Key Background Styling: Gary Eggleston, Bill Lorencz.
- Color Key Styling: Janet Cummings, Debra Jorgensborg, Robin Draper.
- Supervising Timing Directors: David Brain, Marlene Robinson May.
- Timing Directors: Terence Harrison, Robert Alvarez, Brad Case, Tim Walker, Bob Shellhorn, Vonnie Batson, Joan Drake, Mike Svayko, James T. Walker, Jamie Mitchell, John Kimball, Bob Zamboni, Rick Leon, Mike Stribling, Bob Treat, Rich Trueblood, Neal Warner, Carole Beers, Mircea Mantta, Ernie Schmidt, Marsh Lamore, Becky Bristow.
- Continuilty Coordinators: James Finch, Vonnie Batson.
- Track Reading: Skip Craig.
- Script Coordinator: Luanne Wood, Marie Sager.
- Production Assistants: Jacaleen Cotter, Jeffrey Arthur, Barbara Ebel, Wade Nassir.
- Production Archive Administrator: Krista Bunn.
- Art Coordinator: Karen Silva.
- Post Production Manager: Sara Duran.
- Post Production Coordinator: Barbara Beck.
- Talent Coordinator: Olivia Miner.
- Managing Editor: Rich Harrison.
- Supervising Editors: Cecil Broughton, Charlie King.
- Sound Effect Editors: Brian Baker, Rick Hinson, Marc Orfanos, Jerry Winicki.
- Assistant Editors: Theressa Gilroy, David Lynch, Bob Martel, Thomas Needell, Craig Paulsen.
- "Chip 'N' Dale's Rescue Rangers" Theme Song
- Words And Music: Mark Mueller.
- Music Composed And Conducted By: Glen Daum For Score Productions.
- Produced By: Alf Clausen.
© 1990 The Walt Disney Company
All Rights Reserved
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Adventures In Squirrelsitting? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Rescue Rangers try to recover the Maltese Mouse from Fat Cat, and end up with the unlikely task of babysitting a mother squirrel's two rambunctious daughters.