Chapter TwoChapter Two (2003) - Star Wars: Clone Wars Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 892 times total.
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine/Dark Lord, C-3PO, Asajj Ventress, Count Dooku.
- Vocal Talent: Mat Lucas (Anakin Skywalker), James Arnold Taylor (Obi-Wan Kenobi), Tom Kane (Yoda), Nick Jameson (Palpatine), Anthony Daniels (C-3PO), Grey Delisle (Asajj Ventress).
- Directed By Genndy Tartakovsky.
- Produced By Genndy Tartakovsky.
Supervising Producer: Brian Miller.
- Edited By Paul Douglas.
- Art Direction: Paul Rudish, Scott Wills.
- Storyboards: Bryan Andrews, Mark Andrews.
- Director of Production: Jennifer Pelphrey.
- Production Manager: Shareena Carlson.
- Production Coordinator: Darrick Bachman.
- Model Design: Andy Suriano, Lynne Naylor-Reccardi.
- Vehicle Design: Todd Frederiksen.
- Background Supervisor: Dave Dunnet.
- Background Paint: Richard Daskas.
- Additional Color Key: Roger Webb.
- Cleanup: Barbara Krueger, Robert Lacko.
- EFX Design: Michael Gagne.
- Dialogue Editor: Jim Heam.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Chapter Two? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Republic fleet, led by Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, encounters resistance as it enters the orbit of the planet Muunilinst. The Republic's attack gunships manage to land on the planet, where they encounter the Droid Army of the Separatists. Advanced... (more)