The Wail Of The BansheeThe Wail Of The Banshee (1988) - The New Shmoo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 837 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- The New Shmoo Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Shmoo, Nita, Billy Joe, Mickey.
- Vocal Talent: Frank Welker (Shmoo), Dolores Cantu-Primo (Nita), Chuck McCann (Billy Joe), Bill Idelson (Mickey).
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano, Oscar Dufau, George Gordon.
- Produced By Art Scott, Alex Lovy.
Executive Producers: Joseph Barbera, William Hanna.
Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Colin Baker, Anne Marie Bardwell, Ed Barge, Bob Bemiller, Robert Bransford, James Brummett, Oliver Callahan, Roger Chiasson, John Conning, Daniel De La Vega, Elaine Despins, Joan Drake, Judith Ann Drake, Gail Finkeldei, Hugh Fraser, Al Gaivoto, Jeff Hall, Bob Hathcock, Fred Hellmich, Bill Hutten, Aundre Knutson, Teresa Loewy, Hicks Lokey, Tony Love, Mauro Maressa, Burt Medall, Tran Vu Minh, Ken Muse, Eduardo Olivares, Margaret Parkes, Lester Pegues Jr, Harry Rasmussen, Morey Reden, Joel Seibel, Leo Sullivan, Richard Trueblood, Robert Tyler, John Walker, Allen Wilzbach.
Animation Supervision: Bill Keil, Jay Sarbry, Ken Southworth, Bob Goe.
Assistant Animation Supervisor: Rick Leon.
- Written By Gene Ayres, Art Browne Jr, Buzz Dixon, Donald F. Glut, Len Janson, Dale Kirby, Glenn Leopold, Chuck Menville, Michael Reaves (as J. Michael Reaves), Jim Ryan.
- Edited By Gil Iverson.
Supervising Film Editor: Larry C. Cowan.
- Story Supervisor: Jim Ryan.
- Story Editor: Chuck Menville.
- Story Direction: Don Christensen, Jan Green.
- Recording Director: Art Scott.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran, Tom Wogatzke.
- Title Design: Don Sheppard.
- Design Supervisor: Bob Singer.
- Character Design: Don Morgan, Mike Sekowsky, Jack Kirby, Sandra Young.
- Layout Supervisor: Don Morgan.
- Key Layout: Mark Kirkland.
- Layout: Jim McLean, Kurt Anderson, T. Bird, Aaron Crippen, Bob Foster, Linda Harris, Mike Hodgson, Ray Jacobs, Allen Larson, Phil Ortiz, Glenn Schmitz, Dave Stevens.
- Background Supervisor: Al Gmuer.
- Backgrounds: Lorraine Andrina, Fernando Arce, Greg Battes, Dario Campanile, Gil DiCicco, Dennis Durrell, Martin Forte, Fla Ferreira, Bob Gentle, Bonnie Goodknight, Al Gmuer, Ann Guenther, Tom Hames, James Hegedus, Eric Heschong, Jim Hickey, Michael Humphries, Bill Proctor, Vivien Rhyan, Jeff Richards, Andy Phillipson, Cal Titus, Dennis Venizelos.
- Checking and Scene Planning: Cindy Smith.
- Xerography: Star Wirth.
- Ink and Paint Supervision: Alison Victory.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Camera: Jerry Mills, Ross Avery, Bob Berry, Allen Childs, Marc Debbaudt, Candy Edwards, Curt Hall, Mike Kane, Neil Viker, Roy Wade, Brandy Whittington, Jerry Whittington.
- Dubbing Supervisor: Pat Foley.
- Music Editor: Terry Moore.
- Effects Editors: Mark Mangini, Karla McGregor.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Production Manager: Jayne Barbera.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
A HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTION
© 1979 HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTIONS, INC.
"The Shmoo" based on the character created by Al Capp.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Wail Of The Banshee? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The bell-shaped Shmoo teams up with three young reporters- Mickey, Billy Joe and Nita- who worked for Mighty Mysteries Comics. Together, the foursome fought crime and investigated supernatural goings-on. Shmoo also had the very Shmoo-like ability to morph into... (more)