This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 2008 times total.
- Weston Woods Studios Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Bear, Tiger, Crow.
- Directed By Ernest V. Troost.
- Produced By Ernest V. Troost.
- Written By Janosch (Original Book, "Oh, Wie Sch÷n Ist Panama").
- Edited By Ernest V. Troost.
- Voices: Dan Diggles, Harry D. Buch, Paul R. Gagne, Twila Sehnert.
- English Version: Judy Davis.
- English Dialogue Directed and Edited By: Ernest V. Troost.
- Produced By: Jeske, Klemens and Egenolf (Arbeitsgruppe Medienverband) for Westdeutscher Rundfunk, Cologne.
- Music: Wolfram Burnke.
Based On The Book "Oh, Wie Sch÷n Ist Panama"
© 1978 Bette Vertag, Westerim and Basel
Published In The U.S. By Little, Brown and Company
under the Title "The Trip To Panama"
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Panama? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Two friends, a bear and a tiger, live happily in a cozy little house in the country. One day, the bear finds a box of bananas on the river. The box is labeled "Panama." The bananas smell so good that the bear thinks the whole country must smell that way. The bear... (more)