Pearl Thief GriefPearl Thief Grief (1960) - The Dick Tracy Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1419 times total.
- UPA Productions
- Columbia Pictures Television
- The Dick Tracy Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Dick Tracy, Jo Jitsu.
Villains: Sketch Paree, The Mole.
- Vocal Talent: Everett Sloane (Dick Tracy), Benny Rubin (Jo Jitsu), Jerry Hauser (The Mole), Paul Frees (Sketch Paree), June Foray, Joan Gardner, Howard Morris.
- Directed By Grant Simmons.
Supervising Director: Abe Levitow.
- Produced By Glen Heisch.
Executive Producers: Henry G. Saperstein, Peter DeMet.
- Animated By Irv Spence.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Edited By Ted Baker.
- Supervising Director: Abe Levitow.
- Art Director: Vic Haboush.
- Color Styling: Barbara Begg.
- Layouts: Gene Hazelton.
- Backgrounds: Tony Rizzo.
- Production Manager: Earl Jonas.
- Dialogue Director: Jerry Hausner.
- Supervising Editor: Ted Baker.
- Musical Themes: Carl Brandt.
Presented By Henry G. Saperstein and Peter DeMet
Based on a Comic Strip Created by Chester Gould
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Pearl Thief Grief? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Dick Tracy contacts Jo Jitsu aboard the SS Purely to go after The Mole and Sketch Paree, who have stolen black pearls from the Maharajah.