A Gummi's Work Is Never DoneA Gummi's Work Is Never Done (1990) Season 6 Episode 6X01- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 407 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Buena Vista Television
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Gruffi Gummi, Toadwart, Sir Tuxford, Grammi Gummi, Sunni Gummi, Tummi Gummi, Gad, Zook, Ogres, Duke Igthorn.
- Vocal Talent: Corey Burton (Gruffi Gummi, Toadwart), Brian Cummings (Sir Tuxford), June Foray (Grammi Gummi), Katie Leigh (Sunni Gummi), Lorenzo Music (Tummi Gummi), Will Ryan (Gad, Zook, Ogres), Michael Rye (Duke Igthorn).
- Directed By David Block.
- Produced By David Block.
Associate Producer: Tom Ruzicka.
Assistant Producer: Kent Holaday.
- Written By Jymn Magon (Story Editor).
- Edited By Willy R. Allen.
Supervising Editor: Robert S. Birchard.
Assistant Editors: Shelley Brown, Robert A. Martel.
- Created By: Jymn Magon.
- Story Editor: Jymn Magon.
- Storyboard Designers: Thom Enriquez, Rob Laduca, Hank Tucker, Steve Gordon.
- Key Layout Designer: Ed Wexler.
- Key Background Stylist: Gary Eggleston.
- Color Key Stylist: Janet Cummings.
- Overseas Animation Supervisor: David Block.
- Timing Directors: Norm Gottfredson, Jamie Mitchell, Bob Zamboni.
- Track Reader: Skip Craig.
- Production Archives Administrator: Krista Bunn.
- Art Coordinator: Karen Silva.
- Talent Coordinator: Olivia Miner.
- Post Production Manager: Sara Duran.
- Post Production Supervisor: Barbara Beck.
- Post Production Coordinators: Jeffrey Arthur, Ken Tsumura.
- Production Assistants: Aida Belderol, Leigh Ann Locke, Wade Nassir, Judy Zook.
- "Gummi Bears" Theme Words and Music by: Silversher and Silversher.
- Music Composed & Conducted by: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker.
Animation Production by TMS Entertainment, Inc.
Produced by Walt Disney Television Animation
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about A Gummi's Work Is Never Done? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Grammi and Gruffi switch jobs to settle and argument over whose job is tougher.