Free To Be... You And MeFree To Be... You And Me (1974) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 782 times total.
- Animated TV Special
- Murakami-Wolf Productions, Free to Be Foundation
- TV Special
- Cartoon Characters: Baby Boy, The Principal, Dudley Pippin, Young Girls, Young Boy.
- Vocal Talent: Marlo Thomas, Alan Alda, Harry Belafonte (Himself), Mel Brooks (Baby Boy), Rita Coolidge (Herself), Billy De Wolfe (The Principal), Roberta Flack (Young Girl), Michael Jackson (Young Boy), Kris Kristofferson (Himself), Tom Smothers (Himself), Cicely Tyson (Young Girl), June Angela (Herself), Carol Channing (Herself), Roosevelt Grier (Himself), Rafer Johnson (Himself), Bobby Morse (Dudley Pippin).
- Directed By Bill Davis.
Animation Director: Fred Wolf.
Live Action Director: Len Steckler.
Assistant Director: Larry David.
- Produced By Carole Hart, Marlo Thomas.
- Animated By David Brain, Bill Davis, Vincent Davis, Catherine Leary, Gary Lund, John McGuire, David McMacken, Teru Murakami.
- Written By Carole Hart.
Stories: Lucille Clifton, Herb Gardner, Dan Greenburg, Betty Miles, Carl Reiner, Mary Rodgers, Shel Silverstein, Peter Stone.
- Edited By Jim Hanley, Craig McKay.
- Costume Design: Frank L. Thompson.
- Set Designer: Tony Walton.
- Makeup Artist: E. Thomas (Tom) Case.
- Hair Stylist: Lynn Masters.
- Graphic Designers: David Brain, Bill Davis, Vincent Davis, Catherine Leary, Gary Lund, John McGuire, David McMacken, Teru Murakami.
- Music Mixers: Tony May, Alan Varner.
- Design Consultant: Sam Antiput.
- Puppet Designer: Wayland Flowers.
- Tape Editor: Rich Giordano.
- Animation Editor: Rich Harrison.
- Music Arranger: Stephen Lawrence.
- Musical Director: Stephen Lawrence.
- Technical Director: Chet Mazurek.
- Choreographer: Donald McKayle.
- Editorial Consultant: Letty Cottin Pogrebin.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Free To Be... You And Me? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information