For A Few Sovereigns MoreFor A Few Sovereigns More (1986) Season 2 Episode 2X02-A- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 388 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Buena Vista Television
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Gruffi Gummi, Toadwart, Flint Shrubwood, Grammi Gummi, Sunni Gummi, Tummi Gummi, Cubbi Gummi, Duke Igthorn, King Gregor, Zummi Gummi, Gad, Zook, Ogres.
- Vocal Talent: Corey Burton (Gruffi Gummi, Toadwart, Flint Shrubwood), June Foray (Grammi Gummi), Katie Leigh (Sunni Gummi), Lorenzo Music (Tummi Gummi), Noelle North (Cubbi Gummi), Michael Rye (Duke Igthorn, King Gregor), Paul Winchell (Zummi Gummi), Will Ryan (Gad, Zook, Ogres [uncredited]).
- Directed By Arthur Vitello.
- Produced By Arthur Vitello.
Associate Producer: Tom Ruzicka.
Assistant Producer: Kent Holaday.
- Written By Jymn Magon (Story Editor).
- Edited By Willy R. Allen.
Supervising Editor: Robert S. Birchard.
Assistant Editors: Shelley Brown, Robert A. Martel.
- Created By: Jymn Magon.
- Story Editor: Jymn Magon.
- Storyboard Designers: Thom Enriquez, Rob Laduca, Hank Tucker, Steve Gordon.
- Key Layout Designer: Ed Wexler.
- Key Background Stylist: Gary Eggleston.
- Color Key Stylist: Janet Cummings.
- Overseas Animation Supervisor: David Block.
- Timing Directors: Norm Gottfredson, Jamie Mitchell, Bob Zamboni.
- Track Reader: Skip Craig.
- Production Archives Administrator: Krista Bunn.
- Art Coordinator: Karen Silva.
- Talent Coordinator: Olivia Miner.
- Post Production Manager: Sara Duran.
- Post Production Supervisor: Barbara Beck.
- Post Production Coordinators: Jeffrey Arthur, Ken Tsumura.
- Production Assistants: Aida Belderol, Leigh Ann Locke, Wade Nassir, Judy Zook.
- "Gummi Bears" Theme Words and Music by: Silversher and Silversher.
- Music Composed & Conducted by: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker.
Animation Production by TMS Entertainment, Inc.
Produced by Walt Disney Television Animation
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about For A Few Sovereigns More? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Igthorn hires a mercenary to find and capture a Gummi bear and ends up being the one that is hunted.