Wings Over DunwynWings Over Dunwyn (1991) Season 6 Episode 6X19- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 3 times this month, and 364 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Buena Vista Television
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Gruffi Gummi, Toadwort, Sir Victor Igthorn, Gritty, Sir Tuxford, Zummi Gummi, Sir Thornberry, Grammi Gummi, Buddy, Sunni Gummi, Lady Bane, Troggles, Ursa, Tummi Gummi, Cubbi Gummi, Princess Calla, Berrybowum, Gusto Gummi, Gad, Zook, Unwin, Ogres, Sir Gawain, Duke Igthorn, King Gregor, Zephyrs, Cavin.
- Vocal Talent: Corey Burton (Gruffi Gummi, Toadwort), William Callaway (Sir Victor Igthorn), Peter Cullen (Gritty), Brian Cummings (Sir Tuxford), Jim Cummings (Zummi Gummi), Walker Edmiston (Sir Thornberry), June Foray (Grammi Gummi), Dana Hill (Buddy), Katie Leigh (Sunni Gummi), Tress MacNeille (Lady Bane), Allan Melvin (Troggles), Pat Musick (Ursa), Lorenzo Music (Tummi Gummi), Noelle North (Cubbi Gummi, Princess Calla), Alan Oppenheimer (Berrybowum), Rob Paulsen (Gusto Gummi), Will Ryan (Gad, Zook, Unwin, Ogres), Michael Rye (Sir Gawain, Duke Igthorn, King Gregor), Frank Welker (Zephyrs), R.J. Williams (Cavin), Pat Fraley.
- Directed By Arthur Vitello.
- Produced By Arthur Vitello.
Associate Producer: Tom Ruzicka.
Assistant Producer: Kent Holaday.
- Written By Jymn Magon (Story Editor).
- Edited By Willy R. Allen.
Supervising Editor: Robert S. Birchard.
Assistant Editors: Shelley Brown, Robert A. Martel.
- Created By: Jymn Magon.
- Story Editor: Jymn Magon.
- Storyboard Designers: Thom Enriquez, Rob Laduca, Hank Tucker, Steve Gordon.
- Key Layout Designer: Ed Wexler.
- Key Background Stylist: Gary Eggleston.
- Color Key Stylist: Janet Cummings.
- Overseas Animation Supervisor: David Block.
- Timing Directors: Norm Gottfredson, Jamie Mitchell, Bob Zamboni.
- Track Reader: Skip Craig.
- Production Archives Administrator: Krista Bunn.
- Art Coordinator: Karen Silva.
- Talent Coordinator: Olivia Miner.
- Post Production Manager: Sara Duran.
- Post Production Supervisor: Barbara Beck.
- Post Production Coordinators: Jeffrey Arthur, Ken Tsumura.
- Production Assistants: Aida Belderol, Leigh Ann Locke, Wade Nassir, Judy Zook.
- "Gummi Bears" Theme Words and Music by: Silversher and Silversher.
- Music Composed & Conducted by: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker.
Animation Production by TMS Entertainment, Inc.
Produced by Walt Disney Television Animation
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Wings Over Dunwyn? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Duke Igthorn captures all of the fan-tailed zephyrs, and Grammi leads the way to save them.