Sweet And Sour GruffiSweet And Sour Gruffi (1985) Season 1 Episode 1X10-A- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 634 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Buena Vista Television
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Cavin, Sunni Gummi, Cubbi Gummi, Princess Calla, Tummi Gummi, Gruffi Gummi, Sir Tuxford, Toadwart, Grammi Gummi, Zummi Gummi, Gusto, Arte Deco, Sir Tuxford, Bane, King Gregor, Duke Igthorn, Sir Thornberry, Dom Gordo of Ghent, Ogres.
- Vocal Talent: Christian Jacobs (Cavin), Katie Leigh (Sunni Gummi), Noelle North (Cubbi Gummi, Princess Calla), Lorenzo Music (Tummi Gummi), Bill Scott (Gruffi Gummi, Sir Tuxford, Toadwart), June Foray (Grammi Gummi), Paul Winchell (Zummi Gummi), Rob Paulsen (Gusto), Brian Cummings (Arte Deco, Sir Tuxford), Tress MacNeille (Bane), Michael Rye (King Gregor, Duke Igthorn), Walker Edmiston (Sir Thornberry), Bob Holt (Dom Gordo of Ghent), Will Ryan (Ogres).
- Directed By Arthur Vitello.
- Produced By Arthur Vitello.
Associate Producer: Tom Ruzicka.
Assistant Producer: Kent Holaday.
- Written By Jymn Magon (Story Editor).
- Edited By Willy R. Allen.
Supervising Editor: Robert S. Birchard.
Assistant Editors: Shelley Brown, Robert A. Martel.
- Created By: Jymn Magon.
- Story Editor: Jymn Magon.
- Storyboard Designers: Thom Enriquez, Rob Laduca, Hank Tucker, Steve Gordon.
- Key Layout Designer: Ed Wexler.
- Key Background Stylist: Gary Eggleston.
- Color Key Stylist: Janet Cummings.
- Overseas Animation Supervisor: David Block.
- Timing Directors: Norm Gottfredson, Jamie Mitchell, Bob Zamboni.
- Track Reader: Skip Craig.
- Production Archives Administrator: Krista Bunn.
- Art Coordinator: Karen Silva.
- Talent Coordinator: Olivia Miner.
- Post Production Manager: Sara Duran.
- Post Production Supervisor: Barbara Beck.
- Post Production Coordinators: Jeffrey Arthur, Ken Tsumura.
- Production Assistants: Aida Belderol, Leigh Ann Locke, Wade Nassir, Judy Zook.
- "Gummi Bears" Theme Words and Music by: Silversher and Silversher.
- Music Composed & Conducted by: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker.
Animation Production by TMS Entertainment, Inc.
Produced by Walt Disney Television Animation
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Sweet And Sour Gruffi? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Gummies get more than they bargained for when they try to sweeten Gruffi's sour disposition.