The Puppy Who Wanted A BoyThe Puppy Who Wanted A Boy (1978) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 71 times this month, and 1849 times total.
- Animated TV Special
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- TV Special
- Cartoon Characters: Sonny, Petey, Duke, Dash, Tommy.
- Vocal Talent: Todd Turquand (Sonny, Petey), Michael Bell (as Mike Bell) (Duke, Dash), John Joseph Thomas (Tommy), Bob Holt, Joan Gerber, Frank Welker, Larry D. Mann (as Larry Mann), Hazel Shermet.
- Directed By Rudy Larriva.
Story Directors: Cullen Houghtaling, Rudy Larriva.
- Produced By Jerry Eisenberg.
Executive Producers: Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By Bill Hutten, John Kimball, Walt Kubiak (uncredited), Tony Love, Virgil Raddatz, Bill Reed, Glenn Schmitz, Ed Solomon, Rudy Zamora.
Assistant Animators: Jean Blanchard, Holly Forsyth, Mike Houghton, Gordon Kent, Philip Phillipson (as Phil Phillipson), Grace Stanzell, Gisele Van Bark.
- Written By Barbara Avedon, Barbara Corday.
Book: Catherine Woolley.
- Production Design: Roy Wilson.
- Layout Artists: Cullen Houghtaling, Gary Hoffman, Glenn Schmitz.
- Background Artists: Alison Julian, Phil Lewis.
- Background Stylist: Eric Semones.
- Character Design: Jerry Eisenberg, Roy Wilson.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Betty Brooks.
- Color Key Artist: Kit Harper (as Kit Knowles).
- Checking: Natalie Shirpser (as Natalie Yates), Nikki Zelenka.
- Production Assistants: Jodi Berman, Deborah Hunn (as Debi Hunn).
- Titles: Robert Schaefer (as Bob Schaefer).
- Recording: Wally Heider.
- Sound: Glen Glenn.
- Editorial: Horta Editorial.
- Lab: CFI.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Puppy Who Wanted A Boy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Petey the puppy has one wish for Christmas: to have a boy of his very own. But boys are in short supply this year, and he can't seem to find one who is just right! After the trials and tribulations of a small dog on the street with bullies abound, Petey gives up... (more)