Scooby's Night with A Frozen FrightScooby's Night with A Frozen Fright (1970) Season 2 Episode 45-21- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 61 times this month, and 4525 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Professor Wayne, Professor Ingstrom, The Caveman.
- Vocal Talent: Don Messick (Scooby-Doo), Frank Welker (Freddy), Heather North (Daphne), Casey Kasem (Shaggy), Nichole Jaffe (Velma), Viz Perrin, Barry Richards, George A. Robertson, Hal Smith, John Stephenson, Swan Steward, Michael Stull, Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Rowley, Bill Keil, Ray Abrams, Isadore Ellis, Volus Jones, Carlos Alfonso, George Goepper, Dick Cundy.
- Written By Lar Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Bill Lutz.
Story Direction: Paul Sommer, Bob Singer, Howard Swift.
Story Editors: Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto, Victor O. Schipek.
- Layout: Bob Singer, Dick Bickenbach, Mike Arens, Gary Hoffman, Rick Gonzales, Terry Slade, Jack Huker, Mo Gullub, Alex Ignatier, Jim Fletcher, Mario Uribe.
- Background Styling: F. Montealegre.
- Backgrounds: Rene Garcia, Richard Khim, Bob Gentle, Peter Van Elk, Curtis Perkins, Gino Giudice, Gary Hiblet, Eric Smones.
- Titles: Richard Schaefer.
- Music Supervisor: La Productions.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
- Ink & Paint Supervisor: Roberta Greutent.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sounds Directions: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Editorial Supervisor: Larry Cowan.
- Music Editor: Joe Sandusky.
- Effects Editing: Earl Bennet, Ron Sawade.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production: Joe Eaton.
- Camera: George Epperson, Ralph Migliori, Roy Wade, Bill Kotler.
Credits Couresty of Scottish's Scooby-Doo Page
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Scooby's Night with A Frozen Fright? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information