The Godzilla Power Hour (Series)The Godzilla Power Hour (Series) (1978) - The Godzilla Power Hour Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 1533 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- The Godzilla Power Hour Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Godzilla, Godzooky, Captain Carl Majors, Quinn, Pete, Brock, Jana, Montaro, Dr. Ben Cooper.
- Vocal Talent: Ted Cassidy (Godzilla, Montaro), Jeff David (Captain Majors), Al Eisenman (Pete), Hilly Hicks (Brock), Don Messick (Godzooky), B.J. Ward (Jana), Michael Bell (Dr. Ben Cooper), Brenda Thomson (Quinn), Norman Alden, Marlene Aragon, Joe Baker, Bill Boyett, Ron Feinberg, Joan Gerber, Jane James, Casey Kasem, Ross Martin, Vic Perrin, Barney Phillips, Michael Road, Michael Rye, Les Tremayne, Bill Woodson.
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano.
- Produced By Doug Wildey.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Carlos Alfonso, Frank Andrina, Cliff Augustson, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Bob Bemiller, Oliver Callahan, Lars Calonius, Amaro Carretero, Rudy Cataldi, Roger Chiasson, Jesse Cosio, Doug Crane, Joan Drake, Marcia Fertig, Hugh Fraser, Al Gaivoto, Manuel Garcia Galiana, Mark Glamack, Fernando Gonzalez, Jeff Hall, Terry Harrison, Bob Hathcock, Fred Hellmich, Harry Holt, Angel Izquierdo, Volus Jones, Mario Julio, Rick Leon, Hicks Lokey, Ernesto Lopez, Roberto Marcano, Luis Martinez, Dan Mills, Pedro Mohedano, Ken Muse, Constantin Mustatea, Margaret Nichols, Eduardo Olivares, Margaret Parkes, Juan Pina, Bill Pratt, Tom Ray, Morey Reden, Veve Risto, Mitch Rochon, Vincente Rodriguez, Mariano Rueda, Mark Simon, Ken Southworth, Dave Tendlar, Dick Thompson, Richard Trueblood, Robert Tyler, Carlo Vinci, James Walker, John Walker, Ron Westlund.
Animation Supervision: Bill Keil, Jay Sarbry.
Assistant Animation Supervision: Bob Goe.
- Written By Herb Armstrong, Don Heckman, Bob Johnson, Duane Poole, Dick Robbins, Sam Roeca, George Shea, Bob Stitzel, Tom Swale, David Villaire.
Story Editors: Dick Robbins, Duane Poole.
Story Direction: John Bruno, Moe Gollub, Jan Green, Paul Gruwell, Jon Zaar Haber, Rick Hoberg, Larry Huber, Mark Kirkland, Sherman Labby, Will Meugniot, Don Rico, Desmond Serratore, Dave Stevens, Bill Wary, Tom Yakutis.
- Edited By Gil Iverson.
Supervising Editor: Larry C. Cowan.
- "Godzilla" was Created for Television By: Dick Robbins, Duane Poole.
- Recording Director: Wally Burr.
- Character Design: Doug Wildey, George Wheeler, Fred Irvin.
- Layout Supervision: John Ahern, Warren Marshall.
- Key Layout: Larry Huber, Floyd Norman.
- Layout: Cosmo Anzalotti, Lyle Beddes, John Bruno, Garnett Bugby, Todd Curtis, Sukhi Dail, Cory Dangerfield, Owen Fitzgerald, Bob Foster, Hak Ficq, Drew Gentle, Simon Gittins, Moe Gollub, Charles Grosvenor, Paul Gruwell, Dave Hanan, Jack Huber, Mike Kawaguchi, Boyd Kirkland, Mark Kirkland, Brad Landreth, Jack Manning, Earl Martin, Jim Mueller, Dan Noonan, Mike O'Mara, Lew Ott, Mike Ploog, Gerrard Pointak, Debra Pugh, Tom Roth, Linda Rowley, Keith Sargent, Glenn Schmitz, Bart Seitz, Doyle Shaw, Peter Shelley, Roy Smith, Thomas Tholen, Greg Thurber, Toby, Grant Wilson.
- Background Supervisor: Al Gmuer.
- Backgrounds: Deborah Akers, Dario Campanile, Dennis Durrell, Ann Guenther, James Hegedus, James Hickey, Paro Hozumi, Michael Humphries, Alison Julian, Bill Lorencz, Andy Phillipson, Jeff Richards, Jeff Riche, Sera Segal-Alsberg, Peter Van Elk, Dennis Venizelos.
- Checking and Scene Planning: Cindy Smith.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran, Tom Wogatzke.
- Title Design: Bill Perez.
- Xerography: Star Wirth.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Billie Kerns.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Camera: George Epperson, Jerry Smith, Tom Epperson, Chuck Flekal, Ron Jackson, Larry Smith, Terry Smith, Brandy Whittington, Jerry Whittington.
- Dubbing Supervisor: Pat Foley.
- Music Editors: Daniels McLean, Joe Sandusky.
- Effects Editors: Ric Eisman, Patricia Peck.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Production Manager: Jayne Barbera.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
A HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTION
Copyright © 1978 HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTIONS, INC.
TOHO CO., LTD.
BENEDICT PICTURES CORPORATION.
The name and character of Godzilla in this picture are used by permission of and with the consent of Toho Co., Ltd.
The character Godzilla: Copyright © 1978 TOHO CO., LTD. and BENEDICT PICTURES CORPORATION.
All material except the character Godzilla: Copyright © 1978 HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTIONS, INC.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Godzilla Power Hour (Series)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Power Hour had two separate segments. Godzilla had our giant lizard buddy assisting Captain Carl Majors and his crew— Dr. Quinn Darien, her excitable nephew Pete, and Brock, who was Carl's first mate. When the team wound up in a scrape, they could summon... (more)