Bedlam In The Big TopBedlam In The Big Top (1969) Season 1 Episode 45-10- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 4224 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Sam The Strongman, Max The Midget, Harry The Hypnotist/The Ghost Clown.
- Vocal Talent: Don Messick (Scooby-Doo), Frank Welker (Freddy), Stefanianna Christopherson (Daphne), Casey Kasem (Shaggy), Nichole Jaffe (Velma), Hal Smith, John Stephenson, Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Bill Keil, George Rowley, Oliver E. Callahan, Ed Love, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Nunes, Zdenko Gasparovic, Joan Orbison, Bob Goe, Jay Sarbry, Hicks Lokey, Ken Southworth, Lloyd Vaughan.
- Written By Ken Spears, Joe Ruby, Bill Lutz.
Story Direction: Howard Swift.
- Edited By Gregory V. Watson, Jr., Ted Baker, Chip Yaras.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Production Engineer: Victor O. Schipek.
- Layout: Alvard Arce, Paul Gruwell, Mike Arens, Alex Ignatier, Rick Gonzales, Bill Lionante.
- Background Styling: Walt Pereboy.
- Backgrounds: Ron Dias, Gary Niblett, Daniela Bielecka, Rolly Oliva.
- Title Design: Bill Perez.
- Titles: Robert Schaefer.
- Music Director: Ted Nichols.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
- Ink & Paint Supervisor: Roberta Greutert.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sounds Directions: Richard Olson.
- Camera: Dick Blondell, Bill Kotler, George Epperson, Cliff Shirpsen, Charles Flekal, Roy Wade.
Credits Couresty of Scottish's Scooby-Doo Page.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Bedlam In The Big Top? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information