The Phantom ShamanThe Phantom Shaman (1990) Season 1 Episode 9- Peter Pan & the Pirates Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 435 times total.
- Southern Star / Hanna-Barbera Australia, 20th Century Fox Television
- Peter Pan & the Pirates Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy, John, Michael, Captain James Hook, Mr. Smee, Billy Jukes, Ignatious Starkey, Robert Mullins, Eucrates Cookson, Tiger Lily, Tootles, Curly, Slightly, Hard-to-Hit, Twins, Nibs, Old Crooked Tail, Mermaids, Alf Mason, Great Big Little Panther.
- Vocal Talent: Jason Marsden (Peter Pan), Debi Derryberry (Tinker Bell), Christina Lange (Wendy), Jack Lynch (John), Whitby Hartford (Michael), Tim Curry (Captain Hook), Ed Gilbert (Mr. Smee), Eugene Williams (Billy Jukes), David Shaughnessy (Mr. Starkey), Jack Angel (Mullins, Cookson), Cree Summer (Tiger Lily), Chris M. Allport (Tootles), Josh Wiener (Curly), Scott Menville (Slightly), Aaron Lohr (Hard-to-Hit, Twin 1), Michael Bacall (Twin 2), Adam Carl (Nibs), Linda Gary (Old Crooked Tail, Mermaids), Tony Jay (Alf Mason), Michael Wise (Great Big Little Panther).
- Produced By Buzz Potamkin, Haim Saban (Executive Producers).
Supervising Producer: Winston Richard.
Associate Producer: Eric S. Rollman.
- Written By Sir James M. Barrie (Original Book, "Peter and Wendy").
- Voice Director: Tim Reid.
- Script Supervisor: Robert V. Barron.
- Executive In Charge Of Production: Jerald E. Bergh.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Phantom Shaman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information