Is Toon Fur Really Warm?Is Toon Fur Really Warm? (1993) Season 2 Episode 4311-102- BK-02- Bonkers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 551 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Buena Vista Television
- Bonkers Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Bonkers D. Bobcat, Lucky Piquel.
- Vocal Talent: Jim Cummings (Bonkers, Lucky Piquel), Jeff Bennett (Jitters D. Dog), Frank Welker (Fall-Apart Rabbit, Toots), Earl Boen (Police Chief Kanifky), Sherry Lynn (Marilyn Piquel), April Winchell (Dil), Nancy Cartwright (Fawn Deer), David Doyle (W.W. Wacky), Roger Bumpass (Grumbles Grizzly), Michael Bell, Hal Rayle.
- Directed By David Block.
- Produced By Robert Taylor.
- Written By Bruce Talkington, Richard Stanley.
- Edited By Sam Horta.
- Story Editor: Bruce Talkington.
- Voice Director: Ginny McSwain.
- Supervising Animation Director: Karen Peterson.
- Animation Directors: William Houchins, Bob Shellhorn.
- Timing Director: Richard Trueblood.
- Storyboard: David Prince, Rich Chidlaw.
- Layout Development: J. Michael Spooner.
- Key Background Stylists: Derek Carter, Tom Foxmarnick, Jim Schlenker, Colette Van Mierlo.
- Character Design: Kevin Wurzer, Alex Mann, Shawn Keller, J. Tom Owes, Jr.
- Background Development: Gary Eggleston.
- Key Background Stylists: Greg Battes, Brooks Campbell.
- Color Key Stylist: Britt Teegarden.
- Prop Design: Tom Foxmarnick.
- Assistant Producer: Larry Smith.
- Storyboard Revisions: Stark Howell.
- Continuity Coordinators: Vonnie Batson, Jim Finch, Kathrin Victor.
- Track Reading: Skip Craig.
- Associate Producer Music: Bambi Moe.
- Animation Production by: Walt Disney Animation (Japan) Inc.
- Animation Supervisor: Shigeru Yamamoto.
- Director: Saburo Hashimoto.
- Animation and Animation Direction: Animal House.
- Backgrounds: Animal House.
- Additional Production Facility: Morning-Sun Studio.
- Post Production Sound Supervisor: Timothy J. Borquez.
- Supervision Sound Editor: John O. Robinson III.
- Supervising Music Editor: Brian F. Mars.
- Sound Editors: Michael Geisler, Thomas Jaeger, Michael A. Gollom, Rick Freeman, Greg LaPlante, Kenneth Young, Timoth Garrity.
- Music Editors: Alex Wilkinson, William Griggs.
- Dialogue Editors: Craig Paulsen, Jennifer Mertens.
- Post Production Manager: Cheryl Murphy.
- Post Production Supervisor: Jeffrey Arthur.
- Sound Dubbing Supervisor: Christopher Keith.
- Talent Coordinator: Jamie Thomason.
- Production Assistants: Nanci Battelle, Richard Salazar, Johanne Beaudoin, Yolanda Saylor, Connie Gombert, Karen Silva, Anita Lish, Craig Simpson, John Royer, Steve Werner.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Is Toon Fur Really Warm?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Marilyn wants her favorite toon, Skunky Skunk, to be at her birthday party. But he's disappeared and is suspected of accidentally killing someone on his show.