Woofer The Wonder DogWoofer The Wonder Dog (1982) - Meatballs and Spaghetti Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 46 times this month, and 889 times total.
- Intermedia Entertainment
- Marvel Productions, Ltd.
- Meatballs and Spaghetti Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Meatballs, Spaghetti, Woofer, Clyde.
- Vocal Talent: Ron Masak (Meatballs), Sally Julian (Spaghetti), Frank Welker (Woofer), Barry Gordon (Clyde), Jack Angel, Wally Burr, Philip L. Clarke (as Phillip Clarke), Regis Cordic (as Rege Cordic), Peter Cullen, Ron Gans (as Ronald Gans), David Hall, Morgan Lofting, Bill Ratner, Ronnie Schell, Marilyn Schreffler, Hal Smith, Paul Winchell.
- Produced By Bob Richardson.
Supervising Producer: Jerry Eisenberg.
Executive Producers: David H. DePatie, Fred Silverman.
- Edited By Robert T. Gillis (Supervising Editor).
- Animation Directors: Gerry Chiniquy, John Gibbs, Tom Ray.
- Recording Director: Wally Burr.
- Layout Artists: Dan Fausett, Robert M. Foster, Greg Garcia, George Goode, Gary Graham, Rick Graham, Elaine Hultgren, Boyd Krikland, Gregorio Nocon, Frank Paur, Debra Pugh, Keith Sargent, Roy Allen Smith, Mark Swan, Douglas Vandegrift, Grant Wilson.
- Storyboard: Michael Joens, Alex Lovy, Lew Marshall.
- Background Layout Designer: Nelson Shin.
- Music Editors: Jerry Cohen, Joe Siracusa.
- Sound Effects Editors: Jim Blodgett, Larry Desoto, Bruce Elliott, Ron Fedele, Richard S. Gannon.
- Checking Supervision: Barbara Donatelli, Armand Shaw.
- Music Composed And Conducted By: Steven Depatie.
- Executive In Charge Of Production: Lee Gunther.
- Production Managers: Kathy Condon, Karl Geurs.
- Created For Television By: Fred Silverman, Jerry Eisenberg.
© 1982 Marvel Productions, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Woofer The Wonder Dog? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information